My Cruises for B2Bs working

Yippeeeeee I can now see and access my B2B :D:D

Thank you OP for posting this great news :D

Ok ok thank you RCCL also :D:D

Great to see they got it done earlier than they thought...it wasnt meant to be ready until August...well done RCCL :D

That is great news!

I just booked a B2B and made sure I booked each week separately so I would be able to access the reservation on My Cruises. I planned to have RCI desginate the cruises as B2B after final payment. I think I will just do that right now! :D

So where did you find your reservation e.g. email address.Ours keeps saying incorrect info. However, waiting reply from RCL. See you. Irene.

Hi Irene.......if you have a My Cruises account set up, first make sure that your C&A number is listed correctly or if it is even there. For some strange reason, the C&A numbers disappear on occasion and have to be re-entered.

If you don't have a My Cruises account.......then set one up and start to enter your booking numbers for any upcoming cruises.

Now if they can fix it so you can look at the payment history and make payments on line. We're getting there. :)

I was able to only look at the frony end of my B2B. Don't open your reservation. When you get to My Cruises on the left hand side is a small box with your cruise in it and a link to Make a Payment. RCI advised me that my second half of the B2B would show up in the box once I make payment for the first half. Final payment is still a month away, but at least I can now do it online.

I was able to only look at the frony end of my B2B. Don't open your reservation. When you get to My Cruises on the left hand side is a small box with your cruise in it and a link to Make a Payment. RCI advised me that my second half of the B2B would show up in the box once I make payment for the first half. Final payment is still a month away, but at least I can now do it online.

Thanks for the tip. I'll have to wait until after August to try it since that cruise comes up in the box instead of the B2B.

Finally after many months of frustration I can access My Cruises for my B2B cruises. This had been a bug in the RCI system since March or April and it appears to be finally fixed. Thank you to those at RCI for resolving the problem. Good Sailing, Murf

Thank you for letting us know this.

I can finally see my two booked B2B cruises. I see all 4 of the weeks now for the first time. I just added my last two weeks to My Cruises after reading this.

And I agree with the others. Now if I could pay on line like a regular cruise, it would be great. ;)

I do have a "make a payment" link, but all I can see is Vacation balance and not able to make any payments.

I can see the reservations, but the payment info does not come up. Is that the same for everyone else?

If you booked with a TA, you will not be able to see your payment history. Your TA's name should be listed on the right side of the page.

If you booked with a TA, you will not be able to see your payment history. Your TA's name should be listed on the right side of the page.

Did not book with a TA, booked with Royal direct. But where normally I see the total cruise amount and payment buttons, don't see that on these at all. See what I mean? All it shows is my res #, not the usual detail on the balance due.

Reservation Number: xxx1254

Destination: Caribbean

View Full Itinerary

Have managed to now view both cruises on the website, they are however being seen as seperate cruises and neither indicates a linked reservation within respective cruise details.

Is this correct or should it indicate that it is a consecutive cruise.

At least it is now easier to book trips and reservations.

Have managed to now view both cruises on the website, they are however being seen as seperate cruises and neither indicates a linked reservation within respective cruise details.

Is this correct or should it indicate that it is a consecutive cruise.

At least it is now easier to book trips and reservations.

I noticed this too. Is this the same for those of you in the US? Just wondering if its another Europe vs America divide!

Simon

Archived