Current Platinum Benefits???

Hi, can anyone tell me what the current platinum benefits are? I know there are C&A changes coming in soon, is it from September? And so the benefits table on the website shows the new benefits. What are the current benefits and when do they change? Also is it right that there is no C&A gift on a 4 night cruise? We are just off Enchantment 4 day and no gift, I was told only on 5 nights or longer. I think we have just reached Platinum assuming cruise credits are the same on the 4 night cruises. Thanks a lot!

Hi, can anyone tell me what the current platinum benefits are? I know there are C&A changes coming in soon, is it from September? And so the benefits table on the website shows the new benefits. What are the current benefits and when do they change? Also is it right that there is no C&A gift on a 4 night cruise? We are just off Enchantment 4 day and no gift, I was told only on 5 nights or longer. I think we have just reached Platinum assuming cruise credits are the same on the 4 night cruises. Thanks a lot!

This to me was the most important one when we made it.

These prices were given to us by CC PBHunt. ;)

They are:

Platinum Balcony discounts are,

$50 for 3-5 nights (not days)

$100 for 6-9 nights (not days)

$200 for 10 nights or above (not days)

Diamond and Diamond Plus Balcony discounts are,

$100 for 3-5 nights (not days)

$200 for 6-9 nights (not days)

$300 for 10 nights or above (not days)

That is per cabin, not per person.

Cruise credits are the same on a short cruise. ;) You reach Platinum after 5 Completed Cruise Credits, Diamond after 10 Completed Cruise Credits, Diamond Plus after 24 Completed Cruise Credits.

I just got off the Monarch on a 3 day cruise and I got my gift - a very nice beach bag.

This to me was the most important one when we made it.

These prices were given to us by CC PBHunt. ;)

They are:

Platinum Balcony discounts are,

$50 for 3-5 nights (not days)

$100 for 6-9 nights (not days)

$200 for 10 nights or above (not days)

Diamond and Diamond Plus Balcony discounts are,

$100 for 3-5 nights (not days)

$200 for 6-9 nights (not days)

$300 for 10 nights or above (not days)

That is per cabin, not per person.

Cruise credits are the same on a short cruise. ;) You reach Platinum after 5 Completed Cruise Credits, Diamond after 10 Completed Cruise Credits, Diamond Plus after 24 Completed Cruise Credits.

Am I right that I have been reading that these discounts are not combinable with other deals now.

Like stock or pre booking on board.

You kind of have to choose which discount you want

Am I right that I have been reading that these discounts are not combinable with other deals now.

Like stock or pre booking on board.

You kind of have to choose which discount you want

You are correct.

Priority check-in (where available)

What does that mean. How does it work? Is it really any faster?

There is a separate checkin line at the Port.

Is it any faster? It depends ... when we went on Monarch two weeks ago there were probably 100 people in the regular line. There was no one in the Platinum/Diamond/Diamond + line ... we were probably onboard 30 minutes faster!

Thanks all!

I still can't see the present benefits on-line, that table is for after September 1st. I have emailed them to ask for the current table. But what I am particularly interested in is whether Platinum currently get access to Concierge Lounge or if that is just for Diamond and suites above JS?

Also I would be interested to know about the gift as I was definitely told only on 5 nights or longer, yet it seems they were given on Monarch 3 nights. We were cruising with my parents who were on their first cruise, I would have given the gift to them as a souvenir!

Thanks all!

I still can't see the present benefits on-line, that table is for after September 1st. I have emailed them to ask for the current table. But what I am particularly interested in is whether Platinum currently get access to Concierge Lounge or if that is just for Diamond and suites above JS?

Also I would be interested to know about the gift as I was definitely told only on 5 nights or longer, yet it seems they were given on Monarch 3 nights. We were cruising with my parents who were on their first cruise, I would have given the gift to them as a souvenir!

I was on the Monarch this past weekend on a 3 night cruise and I got my gift, a very nice beach bag.

Thanks all!

No, Platinum does not get access to the lounge either before or after Sept 1.

Can't help with the gifts on shorter cruises, always have done 5 nights or longer.

I was on the Monarch this past weekend on a 3 night cruise and I got my gift, a very nice beach bag.

Thanks! I did see this, the bag sounds really nice, we had only had caps before but the kids gift last time was a really good set of Crayola pens but nothing for DS this time :(

No, Platinum does not get access to the lounge either before or after Sept 1.

Can't help with the gifts on shorter cruises, always have done 5 nights or longer.

Thanks for clarifying this for me!

I just came off 7 nt. Freedom and no gift for us.:(

Weird! Shows some inconsistencies there then, I am told only for longer than 5 nights, you don't get one on a 7 night and Florida Cruisers gets one on a 3 night, I don't get it??

Did you question your room steward? My kids did not get their gift soon after they started the youth C&A program. We checked with the steward and the next day their gifts were there! Sometimes C&A status gets messed up on the reservation.

We just returned from a seven night cruise on the Freedom and received RCCL shoulder tote bags. On previous cruise in May we received nice RCCL beach bags. Our steward put them in our cabins on the last full day of each cruise.

Archived