What Season Are You?

laurspag

She's beautiful <3

We took our son on his first cruise at 11 months old :) It was a great experience. We upgraded to a full suite and sailed NCL for the flexibility and it worked out perfect.

definitely check gymboree for the more unique colors, also their sister store is Crazy8 and is sort of what old navy is to the gap, from a price and quality perspective. There is pretty good resale on both on ebay too.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner...it's been crazy here at home lately!

My doctor monitors my thyroid levels every 3 months, and he has had to change my medicine a few times. I have not been able to lose the weight yet, but out of fairness, I have not given it 100%. I get so frustrated that it can take me so long to lose a single pound!

The energy levels....I don't have mine back yet. I do find though that if I get a good amount of exercise, it helps a lot. Some good walks here and there alone boost my energy. My biggest problem is leading a busy life. I get really off track.

:) glad to hear its not just me!

You look like you have some red in your hair. If so, and you have light skin, then you would be an Autumn. Rusts, deeper blues, orange, brown,, dark yellow and any color that you see in Autumn would look good on you, probably not light colors as much.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so this whole color thing has me confused. I guess I have never even heard about this before. These threads are ridiculously long so there is NO way I could read all the way through them;)! I already spent an hour on 2 seperate threads about the color thing and I still haven't firgured out how to tell what my "season" is. I see all this fire/ice/earth and then I see winter/spring/fall... I was wondering if someone could tell me what I am:D! I have naturally medium brown hair, golden blonde highlights, brown eyes (with a little green in them), and medium skin. Thanks! Any info would be appreciated!

SemperFiWife...

The idea of color analysis is to identify which family of colors blend into your natural coloring.

The different families of colors are definited by whether or not colors are clear or muted AND warm or cool. So you have four color families, or palettes, which are named differently by different color naming systems:

warm and clear colors...aka FIRE or SPRING

warm and muted colors...aka EARTH or AUTUMN

cool and clear colors...aka ICE or WINTER

cool and muted colors...aka AIR or SUMMER

Your natural coloring, including the tone of your skin, eyes, and hair, will determine which color palatte is the one that makes you look your absolute best. When you wear your best colors, defined by the qualities of clear/muted and warm/cool, then you will generally look healthier and younger, needing less make-up, having your eyes pop more and overall becoming the focus of a picture of yourself (as opposed to having your clothing become the focus).

There is a kind of diagnostic that you can do to figure out what you are. A blog was created to help you walk through the process...If you start here in the posts made in November 2009 beginning with the oldest first, you can go through the self test described to try to figure it out...

http://fireiceearthandair.wordpress.com/2009/11/page/2/

Some people have posted their pictures here, in order to have those of us that have hung out here for a while offer opinions on what people are based on diagnostic pictures. These diagnostic pictures are taken with your hair pulled back, absolutely NO MAKEUP, and wearing specific colors, including black, white, cream, brown, coral, navy, and teal. However, all here are simply interested people...If you would like to fast forward to our expert, you can do a consultation through the above mentioned blog. It's cheap, easy, and Curt is a wealth of information and super fun to work with.

When you find out what you are, as defined by your color palatte (I am an EARTH, for example, in this context), your eyes will be opened. You may discover why you always get complements in certain clothing, why certain clothing always makes you feel great. You will actually have an easier time creating outfits, and most especially shopping! Racks of clothing become so much easier to sort through...and trying on clothing, you don't have to wonder if you really like the fit AND the color, you can focus on things like fit and style.

And having a definitive palatte will streamline your wardrobe...making mixing and matching so much easier....you will be amazed at how much easier it is to pack for travel...AND it will streamline your cosmetics, if you use any, including things like nail polish...

I HTH!! Welcome to the thread.:)

Archived