Has any had suite 10666 on the Gem?

sjnyc323

Just a little tip. See that bench at the end of the bed. Slide it under the desk before one of you break a toe. :D

We've just been to see a stately home, and were shown round by her Ladyship herself. At the foot of the 4 poster bed was a chaise-longe, and apparently there should always be something at the foot of the bed. Well, yes-we have a dog......

We were in 10666 on the Pearl last September...identical to Gem, just different decor. The balcony is the best feature. You can see all my photos here: http://family.webshots.com/album/567720891nDhFqK

2067286830088645273S425x425Q85.jpg

FANTASTIC pictures; we've got a stern cabin on deck 9 for next year's cruise; thinking about upgrading to a stern cabin one deck up. :D

We have had 10664 in the Jewel and the Jade, both the same as the Gem. I am forever spoiled, I can never cruise again without an AD cabin. It was much bigger than I had envisioned from the pictures, the view from the balcony was second to none, what can I say. The ADs are snapped up so quickly, we booked over a year in advance to get our reservations for the Baltic and around the UK last year.

:):)

FANTASTIC pictures; we've got a stern cabin on deck 9 for next year's cruise; thinking about upgrading to a stern cabin one deck up. :D

If you can bump up to deck 10...I would do it. The balcony is much larger than those on decks 8 & 9.

Thanks for the compliments on my photos. We have gone on 3 Alaska cruises now...all NCL...and we love it. Scenery so different than we have in Florida. :D

I am booked in Cabin 10166 on the Gem for the August 2, 2009 sailing - does anyone know if this is similar to 10666

Yes, identical...

Funny, my Mom had 10166 and we were in 10666 for our Alaska cruise.

If you can bump up to deck 10...I would do it. The balcony is much larger than those on decks 8 & 9.

Thanks for the compliments on my photos. We have gone on 3 Alaska cruises now...all NCL...and we love it. Scenery so different than we have in Florida. :D

thank you Paula and everyone else with their feedback on deck 10 aft cabins. We did it! I just bumped up one category from AE to AD. And, the upgrade price was quite acceptable. Thanks all; happy cruisin' :)

Archived