Category D Cabins

lulu52

A Scandinavia voyage (as per your other accompanying thread) is a scenic route, go for the balcony, forget the potholes. Besides, this voyage has quite a few sea days, and it is in the Summer (not too cold). With three people, you need a PH minisuite to be comfortable. Cramping three people into a pothole cabin for 14 days will be trying. Category A and below are designed for couples.

I would like to know people's thoughts regarding this category of cabin. We will have three people in one cabin

It depends on if they are 3 adults...it could be cozy so hope you are good friends.

It can be done but could be cramped

Lyn

They have potholes on the ship!!!:eek:

Yes, my dear, they really and truly do!!!

Deck 3 - from 3001 to 3031 are all with portholes, as are crew quarters too. In nautical terms, they are known as "those little round windows"!! :D

A Scandinavia voyage (as per your other accompanying thread) is a scenic route, go for the balcony, forget the potholes.
For your absolute best shot at potholes, sign up for my Circumnavigation of Newfoundland itinerary. Guaranteed sightings! :D:D

While the bed(s) can be split apart for 2 very comfortable twin size beds, the third person will be sleeping on a sofabed. I have not tried one on Oceania, but I have never known one to be very comfortable. I suggest you play musical beds, where each person gets the sofabed every third night.

The bathroom is also very small, and might be a pain with 3 people. Finally, if someone in one of the beds needs to get up in the middle of the night, the sofabed may well be in the way.

Archived