Azura No Covered Pool

DAN 60

What's going on, no covered pool sorry big mistake.

Hi there

Apparently it's so that they can screen movies outdoors. But if they have a big screen they can't have a retractable as on Ventura. I agree with you and would much prefer a roof. I would definately choose Ventura over Azura because of the roof issue. It was a godsend when we travelled to the med in April and allowed us to swim even on cool days.

Sue

Yes covered pools can be useful on wet/ cool days.However any Pool covered or not cannot always be used.For example in rough seas with the movement of the ship the water in Pools can become so rough it makes it dangerous to use.Indeed it is not unknown to have all pools closed during rough seas.It is however quite amusing to see the Crew trying to rope off the Pools more often than not someone gets a soaking.

I agree this seems mad to me the covered pool concept is a real bonus on Arcadia we have loved the covered pool on tow cruises to both the Fjords and the Baltics the weather has been very kind to us but both the days at sea on the north sea the old roof was definitly needed I think its a real over sight

Archived