9A's versus spa cabin on Dream?

spazzyjanet

I'm trying to choose between a spa cabin and a 9A wraparound on Dream for next spring.

I was leaning toward the 9A cabin because of the wraparound balcony on the aft of the ship, but the spa decor and amenities (as well as proximity to golf course, supper club) are making me reconsider.

Which would you choose? The spa cabin would be about $250 less total for the week.

One thing that may factor in to my decision is whether the 9A's look directly down to the water. I was in an 8G on legend and all we could see was the ship's wake. Wonderful....

I would use the spa facilities if we were on the spa deck, absolutely! What's funny, though is that in my three prior cruises I've never had a spa treatment because I've found them to be overpriced when compared to shore. But if I were in a spa cabin, I would definitely use the facilities and book treatments as well (probably using up the $250 savings :) )

We had a Spa Cabin on the Slendor Nov 2008 and have another Spa Cabin Booked Dec 3 on the Dream. We loved the Splendor Spa Cabin and used the Spa a lot. We had already visited the scheduled ports on other cruises so we wanted sometime new. We sail out of FL, the Splendor was going to be on the west coast so we didn't know when we would have a chance to sail on her again. We used the Spa every day and loved it. If you plan to use the Spa a lot I say a Spa Cabin is worth it. Either Cabin you choose I know you will enjoy your cruise....

Leedm:):D

Archived