Cat 11 on Destiny

Does anyone have any photos of a Cat 11 on Destiny?

Also, would you choose a wrap-around aft balcony beneath the Lido deck or a Cat 11 on deck 7 (Empress??) mid-ship....?

Thanks for any input!:)

Yes I do! Give me a few minutes to figure out how to get them on here....they are on photobucket....I will do my best. Check back in a little while! We had a category 11 on the Destiny in October and we loved loved loved it!

• 2 weeks later...
Do all cabins in Destiny have flat screens now or just the suites?

Not exactly sure. The couple we cruised with had a cabin on the spa deck and they did not have a flat screen. We are booked in two cabins on the lido in 23 days!! whoohoo! I will let you know about those rooms when we get back.

Thanks for posting the pics. We're staying in a Cat. 11 on the 8/24 sailing and I can't wait.

We got the upsell call on the last cruise which is how we managed to get our first suite! I had a really difficult time finding pics of a category 11 on the Destiny before we sailed so I was determined to take a bunch so others would know what it looks like! We loved it! I know you will too!

Glad I could help.

Archived