Short Cruise Shareholder OBC/Free Wi-Fi?

Av8tor

We've just bought the obligitory 100 CCL shares, and were wondering if we get the shareholder OBC for the short 1-night and 3-night coastal cruises?

Also, do we get Platinum wi-fi internet credits for those short cruises?

I don't see why you should not get the $50obc for less than 6 day cruises. Don't forget you need to apply for the credit with proof of ownership before you sail.

I was readyt get my gun to kill that d**n bug. :)

We've just bought the obligitory 100 CCL shares, and were wondering if we get the shareholder OBC for the short 1-night and 3-night coastal cruises?

Also, do we get Platinum wi-fi internet credits for those short cruises?

Since the Plat/Elite internet statement says.......$75 credit for voyages 7 days or less, I guess you do.

Billet says everyone thinks it's cute. Not me.

Really? I said everyone? I think not since there are always people with differing opinions.

Pressing esc will stop it moving.

Yes; I just got my OBC for three 1NT cruises and one 3NT cruise. I *almost* felt bad asking, but then again, I own the joint. ;0)

Sounds like you're going to have a busy week in September trying to up your cruise count in a quest for platinum or elite status - just like me!!

We might be on the same 4 cruises (Pacific, Golden, Star & Coral)?

I'm surprised you've got the OBC credit already. I thought it was only issued after final payment date which hasn't passede yet for these cruises.

Did you decide on the Princess xfer from YVR to SEA on the 20th or did you find something else?

Check the prices, they just went down in the past few days for the 1 nighters!!

Great information here. But the best is how to get rid of that irritating bug. And here I thought I was the only one who finds it annoying. Thanks billet for telling us about the escape button. It definitely works! :p

I think your individual booking has to be post-final-payment, rather than final payment date for the sailing.

Yes, we're on three together - (Pacifc, Golden, Star) but for the coastal, we're doing Sapphire as we had a great time with them in Alaska, and then we decided to stay on to Mexico as well.

I think your individual booking has to be post-final-payment, rather than final payment date for the sailing.

Yes, we're on three together - (Pacifc, Golden, Star) but for the coastal, we're doing Sapphire as we had a great time with them in Alaska, and then we decided to stay on to Mexico as well.

VibeGuy,

Well, have fun on the Sapphire, we always have!

It'll be nice for us to get a late disembarkation from the Star at Canada Place and then walk right over to the Coral and hopefully get an early embarkation. Sort of like a b2b, but we have to change ships due to the PVSA.

How are you getting from YVR back to SEA on the 20th? We're taking QuickShuttle.

Actually, we're getting back via LA and Mexico; we're staying the two nights in Vancouver before boarding Sapphire on the 23rd.

I meant between getting off the Golden and onto the Star...

I am so sorry; I was clearly on the end of my caffeine and food for the day when I wrote that. ;0)

We're taking the Princess transfer since it goes back to Pier 91. I feel like if something goes horribly awry, it's better to be calling the Day-Of-Travel-Disaster-Hotline from a Princess chartered coach than an independent one if I want the resolution to be "I want to be in Vancouver tomorrow via ship if possible".

Archived