quick question please!!!!

i am in the midst of packing and wanted to know do the interior staterooms supply an iron? if not i may need to use my other luggage bag to prevent my clothes from getting very wrinkled!!

(going on explorer of the seas)

tia:D

The cost is really pretty reasonable. I can't recall exactly, but I do remember sending out 3 of my husband's shirts, 3 of my son's, 3 of mine and an evening dress and it was $16.

That was 3 years ago, so it might have gone up a little.

Make sure you send everything out early on the first day of your cruise, so you get it back in time for dinner the next night.

Downy Wrinkle Release has accompanied us on all three of our cruises and it worked like a miracle. I never paid to have anything pressed and everything looked great. I just gave it a quick spritz and a shake before I hung it on the hanger. It works like a charm!

If you can pack using either tissue paper or dry-cleaning bags in between layers, nothing will wrinkle---honest!

The bags or paper will allow the clothes to "slide" a bit, and wrinkles don't set!

I use tissue paper b/t each item and it works like a charm. Also, fold slacks around your shirts, so they don't have a press mark. The wrinkle release does sound like a great idea.

Also, hang the item that you're wearing that evening in the bathroom-the steam works great.

Happy sailing- see the Explorer Sea Lab while on the ship. The sign-up is usaully in the library of the ship. Pretty ship!!

I loved sailing out of Newark-the locals are fun to cruise with especially at the Quest Show.

Have fun!

Archived