bYO Wine on ship

czexrus

What about Tampa. and harder alcohol. I have never been to Florida so I have no idea about liquor laws there. I am flying in at 9am should I pack my booze in my luggage or will I be able to find somewhere close to the airport or the port to purchase it before I board the ship?

What about Tampa. and harder alcohol. I have never been to Florida so I have no idea about liquor laws there. I am flying in at 9am should I pack my booze in my luggage or will I be able to find somewhere close to the airport or the port to purchase it before I board the ship?

What day will you be there? If it is on a Sunday you may not be able to purchase hard liquor. I am not sure what the law is in Florida but here you cannot purchase hard stuff on Sunday. Google liquor laws Florida.You should be able to find something on it. You should pack it in your checked luggage to board the ship. You can carry the wine on if you wish since wine is allowed.

It could have changed, but you should be able to buy hard liquor anywhere too. Liquor stores in Florida as a result are few and far between.

I know there is a Walgrens on the way to Port Everglades, I havent looked for drug or grocery stores near the port of Miami to be honest. (and I lived in S. Florida until a few years ago). I avoided Miami.

Archived