Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!!!

CRUISERSWITHKIDS

Leaving tomorrow for Vancouver (actually we leave the house in about 7 hours) then Monday we board the Island Northbound to Alaska! I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself! It's been a year of planning and can hardly believe it's here!

I just wanted to take a minute before I put my laptop away for 2 weeks (not taking it with me) to say thank you to everybody for all your great advice! I would be lost without you! Many of the things I have planned and avoided have been because of the information found on here. Thanks especially to Pam, Budget Queen, and my fellow Kansan toto! You're awesome!

Not trying to hyjack this thread.......But what Cruiseline is best for Alaska?

Jimbo:)

The best will be the cruise that fits your touring preferences. :) You need to do your homework, :) Head to your library and get Alaska By Cruiseship, and other Alaska travel books.

Decide- first- your route, one way or round trip. Find out about ports, activities they offer and rank your interests. Find out about glaciers and differences, determine, what YOU want to see and do on your trip. Then find the ship that fits these preferences. :)

Leaving tomorrow for Vancouver (actually we leave the house in about 7 hours) then Monday we board the Island Northbound to Alaska! I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself! It's been a year of planning and can hardly believe it's here!

I just wanted to take a minute before I put my laptop away for 2 weeks (not taking it with me) to say thank you to everybody for all your great advice! I would be lost without you! Many of the things I have planned and avoided have been because of the information found on here. Thanks especially to Pam, Budget Queen, and my fellow Kansan toto! You're awesome!

We can't wait to hear back from you after your trip. We sail on the Island on Aug 3 and hope you will give us a good review upon you return. Safe travels to you and we will hope for the best weather for you to enjoy.

Archived