Large Group for Traditional Dining?

Caramel1398

How many people can we get at one table for traditional dining? We have a group of 9 booked however more people may decide to go with us later... will Princess have a table big enough or will we be broken up into two tables?

How many people can we get at one table for traditional dining? We have a group of 9 booked however more people may decide to go with us later... will Princess have a table big enough or will we be broken up into two tables?

You will be able to find a table for 10, but more than that, you will probably be split into at least two tables. No big problem actually, as with the larger tables, conversation with the entire table is impossible. It is really better to get smaller tables and then switch your seating around each evening.

we just returned a month ago from a family vacation and there were 9 of us. no problems being seated together (anytime dining: i imagine it would be even easier in traditional) and plenty of room for us all.

My family of 9 are currently aboard the CB and they had PC dining. On the day they boarded they arranged for a large table at a specific time, so they in fact are dining traditionally in the PC venue.

Make sure all of your bookings are linked together by giving the others' TAs your booking #s. That way, you will most likely be seated together. If the bookings aren't linked, you won't unless you go to the Maitre d' and ask once onboard but you may not get it by then.

Back in the earlier days of cruising, we went on a cruise with 19 of my family members. We were not sure what to expect but they made up a table right in the center which sat 14 of us and had a smaller table of 5 right next to us. We felt like the celebrity family of the cruise. I have to agree with every one else though. I have not seen more than 10 at a table since.

Bob

We just returned from a cruise to Alaska, which was really great. We had a group of 30, and we attempted to get 2 tables of ten, but we were unable to do so, as they only have a few that seat 10 and allowing us to have 2 of them, was not something they were willing to do. So we had 1 table of 10 and 4 other tables of 8's & 6's, but the tables were are right there together. We switched between the tables on the various nights so that different people got to seat with each other and converse.

Archived