Caribbean Princess B756 vs C752

Lisa&Neb

Wondering if anyone has any info on either cabin. we are trying to decide...

The B756 is beside the dreaded vent, but C752 looks a little smaller on the deck plan....

Any info would be great!!!

For me no question I would choose C752. We stayed in C753, the other back corner and loved it! We always get a balcony cabin and lucky for us on our last cruise the Crown Princess, we booked last minute when I discovered this cabin available. C752 and C543 usually get booked very early.

The cabin is in a very quiet corner you actually have your own little private hallway to get there. Balcony was large, covered with easy viewing of the back and some side viewing.

I too would take C753. I only have one neighbor. Feels almost private.

On the baha deck the hall goes all the way across so you have added people in the halls.

on C753 I had my own hall way and only one cabin back there with me.

For the vent alone is the reason I would not book that room. Too many reviews talk about smell and/or noise compared to reviews that say its ok

For me no question I would choose C752. We stayed in C753, the other back corner and loved it! We always get a balcony cabin and lucky for us on our last cruise the Crown Princess, we booked last minute when I discovered this cabin available. C752 and C543 usually get booked very early.

The cabin is in a very quiet corner you actually have your own little private hallway to get there. Balcony was large, covered with easy viewing of the back and some side viewing.

is the bal. covered fully or partly? do you have pics of the cabin? or the bal? I am asking about C752 (or C753) Thanks!!!

C753 and C752 are fully covered balconies with a very deep overhang - you will not get alot of direct sun but you will have complete privacy.

B756 is also fully covered with very deep overhang but this balcony has neighbors on 2 sides and I believe is near the vent.

I second Serene's choice of going with C752 or C753 over B756.

is the bal. covered fully or partly? do you have pics of the cabin? or the bal? I am asking about C752 (or C753) Thanks!!!

google.com Princess C753 or Princess C752 you will get many photos of this balcony/cabin.

No sun except for a smidge at the rail.

We had C753 on the Emerald Princess for a 10 day Southern, out of 12 cruises it was the best cabin we ever had. I would choose that cabin over any other cabin. It was so private and quiet. The large table was perfect to eat breakfast when docking. Take C753.

Archived