Mariner Cruise Compasses - Click Here

Hopefully this will work as I think it should. I know there is a lot of requests for the Cruise Compasses. A friend showed me that I should be able to post them as PDFs here. I've worked to get them under the size requirements so here it goes. They aren't the highest resolution, but seem to be acceptable. Hope you find them useful too. So here are days one and two.

Mariner Cruise Compass Day 1.pdf

Mariner Cruise Compass Day 2.pdf

Thanks for posting.

Question: on day 1, it shows the clocks get set forward 1 hour and then one more hour on day 2 (Monday). Does that mean we aren't on the same time as local time in Cabo?

Thanks for posting.

Question: on day 1, it shows the clocks get set forward 1 hour and then one more hour on day 2 (Monday). Does that mean we aren't on the same time as local time in Cabo?

You only set the clocks ahead on the first night. This puts you on the same time as Cabo & Mazatlan. In PV the ship is one hour behind since PV is central time.

Hopefully this will work as I think it should. I know there is a lot of requests for the Cruise Compasses. A friend showed me that I should be able to post them as PDFs here. I've worked to get them under the size requirements so here it goes. They aren't the highest resolution, but seem to be acceptable. Hope you find them useful too. So here are days one and two.

I cannot print day one, anyuone else have a problem. All others printed fine. Thanks much we will be on the 8-23-09 cruise

GREAT JOB!

I have to admit, I saved all of mine, to bring home and post, but on the last night, I realized the luggage had to be packed by 11pm (our last cruise, it was 2am!), and just ran out of time! We were madly throwing things into the suitcase and I actually had to deliver the last suitcase to the freight elevator on our floor, to make sure it got off the ship. Kudos to you for doing this!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived