Azamara Hong Kong to SIngapore SHore Excursions

pacheco18

We have a hold on two cabins for this itinerary. I took at look at the various shore excursion options (there are a ton) and would like some feedback on which of the ship's excursions was "not to be missed" or if you have any recommendations for private tours.

When I go into my reservation, on their website, and try to pull up shore excursion info, it states " There is no Shore Excursions information for this itinerary at this time. Please visit our web site closer to your sail date. "

Is there anyone else on the early 2010 Asia trips that can access their reservations online but can't actually book any tours yet or even see what particular ones are available for their sailing?

I understand like us some people had to plan ahead

We did this trip this year and if you look at the reviews you will get some ideas but one of the must does is the trip to Halong Bay in Vietnam. I would also recommend Hoi Ann on your own (from Da Nang) and taking the trip to Bangkok. Ho Chi Minh City there are good familiarisation tours or you can do it on your own - fascinating place - same applies in Hanoi. In both places we relied on the ship excursions to get us around and were not disappointed. In Cambodia we did not do the long trip to Pnomh Penn to avoid long day away as we did not want to get into excursion overload

Do plan and enjoy!!

Is there anyone else on the early 2010 Asia trips that can access their reservations online but can't actually book any tours yet or even see what particular ones are available for their sailing?

Yes. We are on Jan. 23 and get the same result as you. I think that they were online until a few weeks ago--probably because they had not been taken off the site when the 2009 season in Asia ended.

Sailing Feb 6th/2010 and check site for that date .

All tours are posted for this cruise on there website

Thanks. Based on that clue, I figured out that the key is click on the "show more details" link for your cruise--the one above "book now." If you look for shore excursions under your reservation (or at least for mine), they aren't there.

Feb 2011 :eek:, I can figure out at end of this month what I am doing

I can not plan that far in advance, I do understand how you do it:confused:

I love the planning and the researching. By starting out way ahead I am never rushed and I can avoid disappointment.

Archived