A good result for Azamara?

uktog

Just published by Travel and Leisure 10 Ten Large Cruise lines Azamara is a new entrant at No 5 behind Crystal, Regent, Oceana and Disney. Celebrity held 6th place and RCI dropped from 9-10. Princess also dropped one and HAL is not on the list Given that these were the scores for the first year of assessment I think they are very good for Azamara - well done to all concerned - now climb higher up that table!!

Just published by Travel and Leisure 10 Ten Large Cruise lines Azamara is a new entrant at No 5 behind Crystal, Regent, Oceana and Disney. Celebrity held 6th place and RCI dropped from 9-10. Princess also dropped one and HAL is not on the list Given that these were the scores for the first year of assessment I think they are very good for Azamara - well done to all concerned - now climb higher up that table!!

Hi Uktog !

Thanks for posting this information. That is great news. Congratulations to everyone at Azamara for their outstanding work. I'm sure all of us wish Azamara continued success !

I think somebody misread the listings. HAL is 7, Princess 8. Azamara did, indeed come in at 5, a remarkable rating. Congrats to all the AZ crew who worked so hard to achieve such a nice rating. ----Penny

just went on the same ship but with the Pacific Princess. We were on the "Journey" twice and thought it would be great to try Princess with the same ship. The rooms were all the same, but the staff and food!! They were poor. We will stick with Azamara

Oops sorry to HAL - never was good with small print on my i phone

My question - who was 5th last year and has disappeared from the list? Cant quite work it out

Archived