Need Ecstasy info

oldvato

Need info. I've never sailed on Ecstasy so if anybody can give me so info, I would appreciate it.

Leaving saturday Jul 25th and got booked on a rear facing cabin on the empress deck.

Anybody got any info on these cabins?

How many pools does the Ecstasy have?

Do they still have the legends show where passengers portray different singers?

We only saw Legends on the Conquest, never saw it on Ecstasy, so if they had it, we missed it. They did have this great talent show that the CD even participated in with a top notch violin solo, very talented.

We had the best service of any cruise this past January on Ecstasy and the crew was announced as being Service winners for Carnival the last sea day, the CD said in one of the shows, and they deserved it.

Need info. I've never sailed on Ecstasy so if anybody can give me so info, I would appreciate it.

Leaving saturday Jul 25th and got booked on a rear facing cabin on the empress deck.

We have sailed on the Ecstasy a couple of time and best as I can remember there are two pools.

One on the Lido deck and one on on the Verandah deck.

I don't remember seeing the Legends show, but may just of missed it.

Currently the aft facing cabins show to be:

Cabins E240, E242, E244, E259, E257, and E255 are cat 6E cabins:

Twin beds that convert to queen, picture window, television, private bath with shower, safe, mini bar, phone, television, sitting area with coffee table, sofa, hair dryer. Porthole windows for category 5A.

All cabins Category 6C facing forward have partially obstructed view.

Avg sq ft cabin: 185

It looks like those same cabins will be upgraded to aft facing balcony cabins after the Ecstasy dry dock. The description for Cabins E240, E242, E244, E259, E257, and E255 change after the Ecstasy dry dock in October to read:

Ecstasy (starting 10/17/09)

Cabin E242 8E OSTW 185/55 = 240 sq ft

Beds: twin/king rab:0

View: window and aft-view extended balcony balcony partition connects: E240 and E244

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; wall safe; 3-closets; shower; chair

Thanks for those replys folks. You gave me the info I needed.

We just booked it today to leave in two weeks Jul. 25th. Seems like the Ecstasy is just like the Elation, which we were on, on our first cruise when it was in Galveston. We've been on the Conquest twice. Looks like you cleared up my confusion. Some plan decks show the cabin we are on as balcony and some show it as ocean view. We did book an ocean view and I wanted to make sure there were no negative surprises when I got there.

My wife and I liked the Elation a lot so I'm sure that we'll enjoy the Ectasy too. Thanks again.

I forgot to add the kids pool on the aft Promenade deck, so there are actually three pools on the Ecstasy.

Thanks for those replys folks. You gave me the info I needed.

We just booked it today to leave in two weeks Jul. 25th. Seems like the Ecstasy is just like the Elation, which we were on, on our first cruise when it was in Galveston. We've been on the Conquest twice. Looks like you cleared up my confusion. Some plan decks show the cabin we are on as balcony and some show it as ocean view. We did book an ocean view and I wanted to make sure there were no negative surprises when I got there.

My wife and I liked the Elation a lot so I'm sure that we'll enjoy the Ectasy too. Thanks again.

thats because those cabins are being converted to balconies after Sept - Oct drydock, but they are still OVs. The deck plans on Carnival say click here if before some date ....then you can see how the cabins are currently.

Ecstasy will be getting 98 balconies and Wateworks in the fall, sorry you will be missing it, but maybe you can do this ship again.

Thanks firefly. Like I said earlier, we just booked the cruise yesterday and will leave in two weeks. We usually go in May on 7 day cruises, but my wife and I now work from mid Aug. to early Jun.

You guessed it. We both work for school districts and I don't really like to take cruises in the summer. However, we made a last minute decision and decided to try the Ecstasy this summer. Found out the Ecstasy is just like the Elation and we liked the Elation quite a bit.

If we like how things go on this cruise, we might do it again next summer.

Thanks again.

Thanks firefly. Like I said earlier, we just booked the cruise yesterday and will leave in two weeks. We usually go in May on 7 day cruises, but my wife and I now work from mid Aug. to early Jun.

You guessed it. We both work for school districts and I don't really like to take cruises in the summer. However, we made a last minute decision and decided to try the Ecstasy this summer. Found out the Ecstasy is just like the Elation and we liked the Elation quite a bit.

If we like how things go on this cruise, we might do it again next summer.

Thanks again.

Seems like the site for your videos is now closed

http://www.imagestation.com/album/index.html?id=4286679677

Did you move them to another site?

Archived