Can you bring O'douls on board ( Spirit )

I know that ODouls does not have alcohol in it, but I believe since it is still considered a "beer" ... that you would not be allowed to carry it on.

Soda and water are allowed...and I don't believe that ODouls will fit into either catagory.

Not unless you smuggle it onboard, (lots of smuggling threads on how to disguise it as soda etc). Only allowed one bottle of wine per adult, no other alchohol.

I think it's non alcoholic.

No different than bringing on any other type of alcohol. The fact that it doesn't have much alcohol does not change the fact that it is beer, so you'll need to take your chances with smuggling it.

My advice would be to use cans (we prefer plastic bottles, but I don't think beer comes in them.) Get some 12 packs of soda and remove the cans and replace with the beer, then glue them back shut.

Make sure any openings in the carton are next to real soda cans and not beer.

Looks like it has some, just not a lot?

My cut and paste didnt work, ran together, but it has a tiny bit, so who knows?? But dont think it would be considered soda or water either?

It seems un american.

Carnival does carry O'Doul's. I called my PVP about this question, my husband doesn't drink either.. But doesn't like O'Douls we have St. Paula NA beer.. My PVP said you can bring on 1 six pack per-person for a 7 day cruise... No Problem. But Carnival does have O'Douls as there NA beer.

Accordingly to their website it is NON-ALCOHOLIC :confused:

All that means is that Alcoholics won't like it. It still has alcohol, but not enough to matter.

I don't think it falls under the soda / water category, so they will probably not like you bringing it onboard, but if you conceal it you will probably succeed.

Accordingly to their website it is NON-ALCOHOLIC :confused:

If you go to the O'douls website, you have to enter your birthdate to state you are over 21 years old. When you enter, it states at the bottom, less than 0.5% alcohol. Nowhere does it say it is NON-Alcoholic. Good try.

http://www.realbeer.com/edu/health/calories2.php

http://www.odouls.com/

Archived