Grenada - new cruise terminal open

Jumbie

Jumbie,

We got our cruise ticket and it shows the Constellation will be in Grenada. Ha it come there yet? Have you been able to see your gal?

We are booking the tour that goes up west coast through several villages then down through the middle of the island to Grand Etang and back to the harbor.

Looking forward to smelling all the spices!

Archie

• 2 weeks later...

I actually missed your reply nywritestuff. Thanks for your words and I'm truly glad that you enjoyed your visit here! Love that your son has fond memories of my home :)

Nice tip about the vendors (who are really becoming a sore spot with me since they seem to be such a "black spot" on an otherwise positive experience). And thanks once more for the word of mouth advertising.

pmat, I missed your question as well, but I believe that denboy got an answer for you in your other thread.

Jumbie,

We got our cruise ticket and it shows the Constellation will be in Grenada. Ha it come there yet? Have you been able to see your gal?

We are booking the tour that goes up west coast through several villages then down through the middle of the island to Grand Etang and back to the harbor.

Looking forward to smelling all the spices!

Archie

Wow, this is weird. The last post that showerd up in this thread when I clicked on it was pmat's own. Until I just posted my reply that is...

Sorry that I missed it for so long, but well, I didn't know it was here.

I guess that you know by now that the Constellation has returned (second stop was today) so no need for me to tell you that.

Hope you enjoy your tour, but be prepared to see some stripped trees in Grand Etang. Ivan was particularly mean to them...

We are coming on the Dawn on February 5th. We planned to rent a car and visit Annondale Falls, Concord Falls, and Grand Etang Park. We tend to like to hike and explore on our own. Have those areas been affected by the hurricaine? We are looking forward to your island!

Marianne

Archived