Delta/Northwest Miami Int'l Terminal

Will be flying into Miami next month for the Liberty and flying down on Delta and back on Northwest. Haven't flown since the merger and have some questions.

Checked on the airlines website and saw where Delta and Northwest have consolidated their terminals in Miami.

When filling out my departure info for flights at the end of the cruise, would I put Delta/Northwest, or Northwest? Also, if I choose to use valet departure, do I put Delta/Northwest?

Figured someone has already gone thru this and get their experience.

I know on all of my flight tickets, they now have DL and on the flight info for Northwest coming back, it actually says Delta Airlines and Operated by Northwest.

Thanks

Dave

Put what your ticket says

They are slowly moving everything over to Delta name and livery colors. The gates may continue to say NorthWest for a while as they will take time to change everything over.

The bigger thing is to make sure that the flight number matches the airline. That is how they will get your luggage to the right destination.

It's the airline that operates the flight that controls everything. Since your return flight is being operated by NW, use them for your arrangements,

BTW, enjoy flying NW while can. Many of us who are regular NW flers think service will decline signifcantly when DL takes over fully.

Archived