What is your Relaxation Ritual?

BroncosFan2010

For one thing we always sail Celebrity - none of those annoying overhead, irritating announcements! As soon as they deliver our luggage we get everything unpacked and put away, and set up, THEN I can relax! We order a pitcher of iced tea and a bucket of ice (from room service) and sit out on our balcony, DH with a good book and his binoculars and I with my Kindle and RELAX - we are on VACATION!! :D:D

We do not let the muster drill bother us (as some do) we just laugh and have fun with it and then go back to our books! We go on cruises to RELAX and for the fine dining and formal nights. All of the lovely things we can't do at home. We do not want to participate in games, and other organized activities, we do NOT want someone yelling at us 40 times a day over a loud speaker that BINGO is about to start (I HATE that!) I CAN read - if I want to participate in

an activity I will! We do NOT want to share our dinner table with people we do not know - OR someone that "knows everything about everything"!

We cruise to have lots of together time and we want to dine (only) with each other. After all of our years together and even though we are getting to be "old folks" we are still very much in love with other". We find cruising very romantic and love the quiet time together. My DH has a VERY stressful job and I love that going on a cruise is a way for him to totally relax and renew and totally relax.

For my DH as soon as he takes that step upon the ship and they hand him that glass of champagne "he is 100% relaxed"!

For one thing we always sail Celebrity - none of those annoying overhead, irritating announcements! As soon as they deliver our luggage we get everything unpacked and put away, and set up, THEN I can relax! We order a pitcher of iced tea and a bucket of ice (from room service) and sit out on our balcony, DH with a good book and his binoculars and I with my Kindle and RELAX - we are on VACATION!! :D:D

We do not let the muster drill bother us (as some do) we just laugh and have fun with it and then go back to our books! We go on cruises to RELAX and for the fine dining and formal nights. All of the lovely things we can't do at home. We do not want to participate in games, and other organized activities, we do NOT want someone yelling at us 40 times a day over a loud speaker that BINGO is about to start (I HATE that!) I CAN read - if I want to participate in

an activity I will! We do NOT want to share our dinner table with people we do not know - OR someone that "knows everything about everything"!

We cruise to have lots of together time and we want to dine (only) with each other. After all of our years together and even though we are getting to be "old folks" we are still very much in love with other". We find cruising very romantic and love the quiet time together. My DH has a VERY stressful job and I love that going on a cruise is a way for him to totally relax and renew and totally relax.

For my DH as soon as he takes that step upon the ship and they hand him that glass of champagne "he is 100% relaxed"!

We also enjoy just the two of us at dinner. A table for two is our preference, and we have never had to deal with anything else.

Archived