Sapphire cabin assignment

mountainlady

Hi all, hoping you can help. Was booked in an inside cabin, Category J, on the Sapphire and have been upgraded to category HH. Stateroom is E100. This is at the very front of the ship. I've read on here that the forward rooms have a lot of motion. Does anyone know about this? Could I downgrade this upgrade to go back to a midship stateroom? This new room also has an obstructed view, so would love to have the view, but it's of no use if I am hugging the commode!!!

Thanks!

Kathy:confused:

I would only worry about it if you are incredibly prone to motion sickness. We had a forward room and really worried once, and then found it really wasn't an issue.

Right on, I have had AD or BD forward and rear cabins with no problems.

Hi all, hoping you can help. Was booked in an inside cabin, Category J, on the Sapphire and have been upgraded to category HH. Stateroom is E100. This is at the very front of the ship. I've read on here that the forward rooms have a lot of motion. Does anyone know about this? Could I downgrade this upgrade to go back to a midship stateroom? This new room also has an obstructed view, so would love to have the view, but it's of no use if I am hugging the commode!!!

Thanks!

This is an excellent cabin, walk right out your door to access a door onto the upper Promanade deck. You have a great view with noo obstruction looking out onto the deck. The windows are tinted so nobody can see in during the day however at night if you have a light on in the room people can look in. This area is usually closed off at sunset but people can still get out there.

I would keep it its great. ;)

Thanks!

u can try to call princess or your travel agent and try for another cabin in HH if there is one in a better location - not changing category so for sure they will do this if alternate available,,,,,

Thank you everyone for your input. I think I will keep the cabin as it is. I had wondered if there were stairs nearby to the Promenade deck...it was hard to tell on the diagrams. I was thinking I had to wall all the way to the lift area and go down a flight. Thanks again!

Archived