Princess Grand

scott mencer

We were on her when she was a new too and more times.

The GRAND is grand!

What a fine ship and crew too.

Are you a shareholder yet?

The OBC Shareholder Benefit is a great one to have and use each time you do cruise any Carnival lines of Ships CCL/CUK :NYSE LSE

:cool:

Can I get some reviews on the Grand Princess we are going on this ship 1/29/2010.

Hi Scott,

We happen to love the Grand. We sailed on her for a 14-day Caribbean cruise last winter and had a fantastic time. We'll be on her again in Europe in September and will join you on January 29 for a repeat of that 14-day cruise.

Come on over to our Roll Call. Not much action right now, but it should pick up as we get closer to embarkation.

Lew

Let me count the ways-

Loved Grand Princess. She is a wonderful ship in good shape. Can't say enough good things about this ship. Food was fantastic. The decor is lovely- loved the pools, especially the indoor pool.

Little secret- there are two huge hot tubs (on deck 15 aft)- nobody discovers them until mid-cruise. Shhh... don't tell anyone.

I had read that the cabins were a bit run down but you really had to look for flaws. Some of the cabinetry in my cabin was dinged but nothing that will spoil your enjoyment.

I was so pleased with the Grand Princess that I am worried I won't like Emerald Princess as much.

Let me count the ways-

Loved Grand Princess. She is a wonderful ship in good shape. Can't say enough good things about this ship. Food was fantastic. The decor is lovely- loved the pools, especially the indoor pool.

Little secret- there are two huge hot tubs (on deck 15 aft)- nobody discovers them until mid-cruise. Shhh... don't tell anyone.

I had read that the cabins were a bit run down but you really had to look for flaws. Some of the cabinetry in my cabin was dinged but nothing that will spoil your enjoyment.

I was so pleased with the Grand Princess that I am worried I won't like Emerald Princess as much.

Don't worry -- once you take your first bite of the chicken salad at the International Cafe and have your first martini up in Adagio, you'll be hooked on the newest big girls in the fleet -- I promise!

Don't worry -- once you take your first bite of the chicken salad at the International Cafe and have your first martini up in Adagio, you'll be hooked on the newest big girls in the fleet -- I promise!

But......but..........the Grand did not get the International Cafe during her wet dock in December, and the date that is going to happen seems to now be a mystery. ;)

Archived