Downgrade fairy

stanjj111

With 3 days to go before departure my TA called and said that HAL needs veranda rooms and was willing to give us 75% off of our tickets if we switched to an oceanview room. This is in addition to the $100 pp credit that we received earlier. Cool.

What did you decide to do? Did you give it back to them for the savings?

Just wanted hear what others would do in this situation. The savings were 2K which made the trip for both of us including the $100 pp credit gave us a final cost of $700.

Did you give them back the veranda cabin or did you keep it?

Congratulations and loads of good luck.

Good for you for grabbing the opportunity for a great savings. Hope you have a wonderful time.

What is the connie? I'm sure it is another cruiseline but there are so many ships these days, connie really means nothing to me. Thanks for explaining.

Good for you!!!!!!, what a savings. I admit that I have been spoiled a lot lately with balconys and suite but to be offered that much money I certainly would jump on it also. That just means more money for the next cruise. I may like to spoil myself but I am not stupid enough to pass up the MOOLAAA$$$$$$$:D

Archived