dumb question about cappuccino?

netizen2

On Carnival during dinner Carnival did not. I believer also during dinner RCCL did charge. What about NCL?

I believe it is free at dinner and at the machines at the buffet. Hubby took advantage of it often.

I always used the one by the coffee machines on the way to the Great Outdoors.

I would first put in a shot of espresso, than add a latte. Much better than the average coffee.

Speaking of which, when in Barcelona order a "Cafe Cortado". (an espresso with a splash of milk)

I always used the one by the coffee machines on the way to the Great Outdoors.

I would first put in a shot of espresso, than add a latte. Much better than the average coffee.

Speaking of which, when in Barcelona order a "Cafe Cortado". (an espresso with a splash of milk)

I did the same. I used achines on way to Great Outdoors or at the Great Outdoors itself. A number of the machines near the main buffet serving area may be just coffee and not espresso and capaccino.

The capuccino was one of the things I really enjoyed. Our cabin was just under the Garden Cafe near the staircase.

So we'd just pop up for a capuccino quite frequently.

For some strange reason the coffee machines in the main Garden Cafe doesn't have capuccino, just ordinary coffee.

The machines in the Great Outdoors and on the way to the Great Outdoors all have capuccino.

Think of us in September when you'll be having your capuccino.

Archived