Have a Question???

NitaO

I am thinking about taking my husband and kids are their first cruise in FEb.( school break) on the Glory on Feb.14th. But I see she is just comming out of drydock, it will be her first one and all new ports for her it looks like. Is this a good idea? Will they still be working on it in some areas , I have heard of this happening?

At least she should be in tip top shape. Yes there is a chance they will still be working on some things but the cruise companies are pretty good at estimating the time they need to do the work they want to get done. So it's doubtfull that they would be working on anything major! If it's a brand new itin for this ship there might be some confusion on things like shore excursions but also could be fun to see new ports!!

I sailed two weeks after Glory's last drydock - there was just one cruise before ours - and it was practically like being on a new ship! I wouldn't worry about them still working on little odds and ends here and there... The bulk of the work will be done and everything will be in tip-top shape! Even silly little things like how soft and squishy the brand new carpet was were a delight for us!

Archived