Disembarkation in FLL

prthead6

We actually have a late flight (5 pm) from FLL in November. Can we choose what time we disembark from the Emerald? Is it possible to be one of the last to disembark? Is that a bad plan? Also any suggestions about what to do in Ft Lauderdale for a few hours - no car so we are taxi dependent!

Princess will offer a couple of excursions that will take you and your luggage on a very nice side trip & get you to the airport in plenty of time for your flight home. These will be offered to you while you are onboard and put on your final account. Book early!

Jan

When and how do you indicate your requested disembarkation time? Do you do this at the Purser's desk? The Everglades tour might be fun - I have always wanted to do that, but never seem to have time when we have been in FL for other reasons. Is it a shore excursion? I don't see it listed on the shore excursions, but maybe I am not looking in the right place

We are in the same predicament since our flight home was moved out to a later time. We normally book a flight home directly after disembarking. (of course, leave time to get to the airport and check in)

I was told that you can make reservations for these excursions while on board. They are not available on your personalizer. You have to wait until you embark. Some fill up fast, so it's a good idea to try and do it early.

Your luggage will go with you on your bus to the excursion. Then, when the excursion is finished, they take you directly to the airport.

Sounds nice. We are going to look into it. Surely, we don't want to wait around at the airport all day. Boring........

Several days before the end of the cruise there will be a form asking your disembarkation preferences. You turn in this form at the Purser's desk.

When you receove your disembarkation luggage tags, the accompaning information will tell you what the estimated time for leaving the ship with that color tag will be.

If you see a later time that you would prefer, the Purser's desk would be the place to then request it.

Archived