barcalona airport

lt2taylor

hi everyone just been informed that we will be leaving the ship before 10am to tranfer back to the airport but our flight is not untill 1635 does anyone have any ideas on how to fill in the time heard there is not alot in the airport

hi everyone just been informed that we will be leaving the ship before 10am to tranfer back to the airport but our flight is not untill 1635 does anyone have any ideas on how to fill in the time heard there is not alot in the airport

You can book a after cruise excursion if you fancy it. We had the same problem but just went to the airport and checked in the luggage, then found a spot outside to sit in the fresh air for a few hours, then went in to have lunch, it went fairly quickly.

If you take the transfer you will be at the airport, some 20 minutes out of town. Barcelona airport is great but there is only so much shopping you can do. However if you do not take the transfer you will be carrying your luggage around all day, it is quite expensive to go to the airport drop your luggage and then go back to town for only a couple of hours, looks like you will be having a long lazy lunch at the airport. Enjoy

Hi

We are in the same situation but our flight is not until 19.20:eek:

Think we are going to book RCI after cruise excursion to Monseratt and then they transfer you to the airport. Its not cheap but I think we will still have a lot of time sitting in the airport still:rolleyes:

The ship offers a wonderful tour, Monserrat-Airport transfer. I recommend you take this tour, it is a spectacular place with breath-taking scenery. You keep the luggage on the bus and then the bus will bring your directly to the airport.

Hi

We are in the same situation but our flight is not until 19.20:eek:

Think we are going to book RCI after cruise excursion to Monseratt and then they transfer you to the airport. Its not cheap but I think we will still have a lot of time sitting in the airport still:rolleyes:

I think you would enjoy the excursion to Montserrat monastery. The black Madonna is there and the scenery is interesting. I have not taken a pre or post cruise excursion there but have been there and it was very enjoyable. I remember the lines to view the Madonna were very long. Be sure and eat some of the yogurt and honey.

Archived