Voyager vs. Mariner

I don't know what kind of stateroom you are looking at, but the Voyager baconies are more like a metal cave, for lack of a better word. The Mariner has the opaque plastic dividers. That's the biggest difference I can think of.

Sherry

I don't know what kind of stateroom you are looking at, but the Voyager baconies are more like a metal cave, for lack of a better word. The Mariner has the opaque plastic dividers. That's the biggest difference I can think of.

Sherry

The balcony staterooms on the Mariner / Navigator are larger than that of Voyager / Explorer / Adventure. This is accomplished with the balcony design in that the V/E/A all have the balconies flush with the side of the ship, (the "metal cave"), and the N/M have them extended beyond the sides. (These extended balconies are slightly smaller). What was the balcony on V/E/A becomes part of the stateroom on N/M, making them larger. Ex: D1-3 on V/E/A are 188 sq. ft., while the same category on N/M are 206 sq. ft. There are also minor layout differences at the aft of deck 12 with N/M (no "Adventure Beach"). Other than that all five ships are identical.

Archived