Beetles Band on EOS

Hi.

I am doing a photo book of my last year's cruise. I was on EOS 9 night Bermuda and Caribbean July '08. One of the bands was a band that played all Beetles music. Anyone know the name of the band? I am thinking Revolution or something like that. I know, I know it's taking awhile to do the photo book!

Hi.

I am doing a photo book of my last year's cruise. I was on EOS 9 night Bermuda and Caribbean July '08. One of the bands was a band that played all Beetles music. Anyone know the name of the band? I am thinking Revolution or something like that. I know, I know it's taking awhile to do the photo book!

probably Beatlemaniacs

Hi.

Last year on the Radiance we saw Revolution - they were great!!

38934837_Day6atsea(83).jpg.0ddad6d4ab90dd17977b0111fa35abd2.jpg

I've been lucky enough to see "Rain" twice. I saw them when I was much younger on Grandeur in the mid 90's and I also saw them on Navigator in 07'. They said they only play two cruises per year. I feel very lucky to have seen them 2 times. They are awesome.

Archived