Distance to ship in Rio

hb1491

With out traffic....maybe 15 minutes. Forget walking from the port...its not wise especially at night.

Rio....fabulous! The beaches...full of beautiful people...and very friendly.

Shopping is plentiful in high end shops up to three blocks off the beach...then the town gets seedy.

If you like adventure....book a tandem hang glide excursion. I did it when I was there . Not offered by cruise lines...I did it on the web......the highlight of the trip. Got the idea when the grandmothers did it on the Amazing race a few years ago.

Rio.......just beautiful

With out traffic....maybe 15 minutes. Forget walking from the port...its not wise especially at night.

Rio....fabulous! The beaches...full of beautiful people...and very friendly.

Shopping is plentiful in high end shops up to three blocks off the beach...then the town gets seedy.

If you like adventure....book a tandem hang glide excursion. I did it when I was there . Not offered by cruise lines...I did it on the web......the highlight of the trip. Got the idea when the grandmothers did it on the Amazing race a few years ago.

Rio.......just beautiful

Thanks for the quick response,

I really ment taking a taxi not walking, just did not know how far, most ports for the larger ships(Star Princess) a quite a distance from the city

most ports in asia are 1 to 2 hours from most cities. Thanks again.

Archived