Have a Happy Holiday !!!!!!!

JohnR49er

Hope that everyone enjoys their Holiday !!!!!!!!

I hope you all have good health in the coming year.

I hope my debating partners, Sail and Heather continue to stay in training for all our new debates in the coming year.

To any one I haven't po'ed yet, you're on a short list, I will get to you sooner or later, LOL.:D

Hope that everyone enjoys their Holiday !!!!!!!!

I hope you all have good health in the coming year.

I hope my debating partners, Sail and Heather continue to stay in training for all our new debates in the coming year.

To any one I haven't po'ed yet, you're on a short list, I will get to you sooner or later, LOL.:D

JohnR49er - Please put me in the Heather & Sail camp... hope you are up for the verbal challenge in 2005. :D

Love your posts - look forward to hearing from you next year... :)

Marc -

You are one of my favorite posters... I remember when you were new to the board and you first started posting - not that long after me! I have always enjoyed your wit and humor - I hope you LOVE your Zui cruise and I wish you and your family the ABSOLUTE best this Holiday Season...

My Warmest Regards,

Laura

John, thank you!!!! Wow, my name right up there with Sail! I'm going to consider this a compliment:) .

I want to wish all of you a very Happy Holiday season and for those like me, may I wish you a very Merry, Joyous Christmas with all those you love.

I love this Board and I hope I have offended no one in the past year and I promise to do my very best not to offend in the next year;) ... disagree, perhaps, but never do I intend to offend. God bless.

Archived