Upgrade 1 day before departure

clodhopper1969

We just received an email from princess. We have been moved from an inside-k to and outside ee. Can anyone tell me if p248 on the star is good.

thanks i am doing the happy dance right now as we figured we would not get an upgrade as we booked the 2for1 deal direct with princess. spoke with an ta after we did our booking and that's what they said so had resigned myself to the bowels of the shp.....

We just received an email from princess. We have been moved from an inside-k to and outside ee. Can anyone tell me if p248 on the star is good.

thanks i am doing the happy dance right now as we figured we would not get an upgrade as we booked the 2for1 deal direct with princess. spoke with an ta after we did our booking and that's what they said so had resigned myself to the bowels of the shp.....

Congrats. Great upgrade and any outside is better than an inside. Also, P248 is in a good location; not too far forward and right near the elevator. Have a great cruise.

Archived