Port Canaveral Web Cam

djay

For the past 2 days I have been unable to access the Port Canaveral web-Cam. I can bring up the picture shape but is is all black like it was several weeks ago when blacked out for the Space Shuttle countdown. Anyone else have this issue?? Anyone know why??

Thanks, djay

This cam has issues. it was down for a few weeks, then back up, now it seems to be down again. And I was hoping to get a glimpse of our balcony today, too. :(

There used to be a webb Cam @ the Raddison Hotel , but I was told it was no longer . please post site .:)

Thanks- so glad to know not just me. I even did microsoft update thinking it needed a newer version- DUH. That is why I depend on I.T. department to keep my work computer on track. I saw the FoS sail out last week . Our level 7 cabin is slightly forward of the halfway mark so I cannot see it on the web. Counting the days till 11/8. 104 days !!!!

djay

Thanks for posting. We are staying here the night before our Freedom cruise in October. I was wondering how close the hotel was and now I know. It is not too far.

Try this one also:

http://www.cocoabeachsurf.com/BeachCam1.htm

It is located at Jetty Park, at the entrance to PC. you will be able to watch the ships sail out, and sibce it is controlable, most days people keep it focused on the ships leaving as far out into the ocean as possible..

WOW! That Webcam has a 15 minuite wait!

The Galveston Cruise Cam & Harbor Cam isn't working, either!

Archived