Azamara Quest - Hong Kong to Singapore - March 30th, 2010 thru April 9th, 2010

mjz

Hello all,

Matt and Tracy here. We're booked on the Azamara Quest Hong Kong to Singapore cruise in March 2010. Anyone else out there booked yet?

Hi Matt and Tracy,

I'm booked on the Azamara Quest cruise departing Hong Kong March 30. Atlantis is supposed to assign me a cabin share person, but it's a little tedious because they won't identify us to each other in advance. But looking forward to the itinerary, at any rate. You sailed with Atlantis, or on the Quest before?

Tom

Getting excited - only several weeks away!

We are going to get to Hong Kong couple of days early (26th) to explore a bit before the cruise. If anyone is going to be there early and want to say hi, feel free to PM me.

See you all on the cruise!

I am arriving from Melbourne, Australia late evening Saturday 26th March and are staying at the Hotel Panorama by Rhombus Hotel in Kowloon as it has a great view of the evening laser/light show over the harbour. I plan spending the couple of days before the cruise mainly hitting the shops and perhaps Hong Kong Disneyland for a day of fun.

I've never traveled alone before, so the idea is a little scary, but looking forward to meeting new people and having a great time. Robert in Portland, OR

Hi Robert,

Frank in Baltimore here. I agree--I too feel a little scary traveling alone, but everyone says Atlantis is good welcoming single travelers. Are you--and others in this group--arriving HKG early, if so where are you staying? Appears that Atlantis/Azamara has not yet listed hotel recommendations. I think i saw earlier that an Aussie traveler is staying at the Panorama by Rhombus in Kowloon.

Has Atlantis identified your cabinshare yet (asuming you've asked for one)?

Frank (username Tom Reynard)

I've never traveled alone before, so the idea is a little scary, but looking forward to meeting new people and having a great time. Robert in Portland, OR

I am going solo to Asia with Atlantis Events doing the share cabin program as I did my first solo cruise with RSVP Vacations to Mexico last April and had a blast. I find people approach a solo taveller more easily than going up to a couple or group and can pass on that you will definitely have no trouble meeting and learning from some great people whilst having an incredible time. i found that everyone is along to have an amazing time seeing new sights and meeting new friends.

I am arriving from Melbourne, Australia late evening Saturday 26th March and are staying at the Hotel Panorama by Rhombus Hotel in Kowloon as it has a great view of the evening laser/light show over the harbour. I plan spending the couple of days before the cruise mainly hitting the shops and perhaps Hong Kong Disneyland for a day of fun.

I visited the Panorama Hotel website--it looks fairly nice (40 stories!), in a great loaction, so i booked myself a room, beginning 3 nights before the cruise. They offer a 15% discount if you book 15 days in advance. I got a $182 USD/night rate which includes tax, and a buffet breakfast. Not sure if the rate also includes the in-room internet.

In case anyone that took this cruise last year is lurking around out there, question? We'd like to have laid back beach days in Nha Trang and Koh Samui. I'm thinking that Six Senses Hideway in Nha Trang and The Four Seasons in Koh Samui look like great places to spend the day...and of course spend money. Did any of you do this???

I just registered, and the system told me there are now three persons registered for the Meet and Mingle Party. But, as a single traveler, i believe i found the name of the person who Atlantis assigned as my cabinshare, since he apparently holds the same Azamara reservation number as i. The person who is with me in cabin 6025 is very welcome to contact me by email.

JamieB21 and others staying at the Rhombus Panorama in Hong Kong are very welcome to contact me by email. I plan to register there late Saturday evening 27 March, for a 3-night stay before our cruise.

I just registered, and the system told me there are now three persons registered for the Meet and Mingle Party. But, as a single traveler, i believe i found the name of the person who Atlantis assigned as my cabinshare, since he apparently holds the same Azamara reservation number as i. The person who is with me in cabin 6025 is very welcome to contact me by email.

You will know the name of the person who is sharing the room with you as the reservation number is the same. You will also see it as part of the on-line registration process you need to do with Azamara.

Hi everyone! Getting excited as the date fast approaches. Can't wait to escape the winter we've had in Zürich!

My partner and I are arriving in HKG on the 26th. Will be staying either at the Sheraton in Kowloon or the Hyatt Regency nearby. We will be celebrating my birthday on the 27th, perhaps some others would like to meet on the town for drinks?

Has anyone booked shore excursions through Azamara or privately?

Hi everyone! Getting excited as the date fast approaches. Can't wait to escape the winter we've had in Zürich!

My partner and I are arriving in HKG on the 26th. Will be staying either at the Sheraton in Kowloon or the Hyatt Regency nearby. We will be celebrating my birthday on the 27th, perhaps some others would like to meet on the town for drinks?

Has anyone booked shore excursions through Azamara or privately?

Would love to. We are arriving on the 26th at night. We will be staying at the Conrad on Hong Kong Island. Will be celebrating my birthday as well, and our 10th year anniversary.

Archived