Azamara Quest - Hong Kong to Singapore - March 30th, 2010 thru April 9th, 2010

mjz

Good Morning Everyone

Scheduled to be on this cruise just like the majority of you. Traveling alone (since no one I know ever seems to have the time or money to go along---or maybe it is just my bad breath). However, this does not stop me since I am comfortable with my single travels. Staying in Hong Kong for two nights and only one night in Singapore (unfortunately have a very early flight home on the 10th...have to get back to work to pay for my next cruise).

Anyhow, looking forward to meeting fellow passengers along the route from Hong Kong to Singapore. Never been to SE Asia and thought the ports of call were great.

I look forward to meeting some of you once on the cruise.

Hi All,

I am booked on the Atlantis trip HK to Singapore too and will be in HK early as well (March 25). Perhaps I can meet some of you who will also be there early for a meal or some sight seeing. I am in a relationship but traveling solo this time. Will sign up for the meet and greet. Look forward to making new friends.

Keith

My Partner and I are in the HK to Singapore cruise, plus 2 more friends that are coming from Brazil. We all be arriving in HK on Sunday morning the 28th.

When/Where the meet and mingle is schedule to happen?

We might join you guys depending on our tour plans in HK.

In HK we are staying at the Empire Wanchai Hotel, and in Singapore at the Pan Pacific.

We booked several shore excursion for this trip:

Imperial Hue

Nha Trang City Tour

Grand Palace And Venice Of East - Bangkok

One Night In Bangkok

Thai Heritage Museum - Bangkok

Jungle Eco Safari - Ko Samui

Singapore Sojourn - Hotel Drop Off

Also, we are some of the crazy guys who are leaving the boat in Ho Chi Mihn City for a trip to Angkor Wat in Cambodia and will return to the ship when it docks in Bangkok 2 days later.

Cheers everyone,

Claudio

When/Where the meet and mingle is schedule to happen?

The meet and great is on the boat. Usually it is done in the first sea day, but it is up to Azamara. You will have to register with Azamara first, as if there will not be 25 people registered there will be no meet and great.

hey guys,

So this will be your first Atlantis cruise? You guys are going to enjoy it. This cruise from Hong Kong to Singagore will be my 3rd Atlantis trip and first to Asia. My last 2 cruise with them were to the Mexican Rivera and it was a blast. I'm excited to go to Asian since I was born in Saigon aka Ho Chi Minh City and moved to Los Angeles, Ca 27 years ago so it will be awesome to go back and visit my childhood home and see my uncle and cousins. Plus I speak Vietnamese so it would be easy to communicate there. Anyways, hope to meet you guys on-board. I'm going with 2 friends and we will be in HK 2 days before the cruise so maybe we can meet up and hang out. We're staying at Marriot Hong Kong. Anyways, if you want to chat further email me at batovo74@yahoo.com.

Cheers,

Keith

Hi everyone! Getting excited as the date fast approaches. Can't wait to escape the winter we've had in Zürich!

My partner and I are arriving in HKG on the 26th. Will be staying either at the Sheraton in Kowloon or the Hyatt Regency nearby. We will be celebrating my birthday on the 27th, perhaps some others would like to meet on the town for drinks?

Has anyone booked shore excursions through Azamara or privately?

I will be in Kowloon on the 27th also staying at the Hotel Panorama by Rhombus if you are still wanting to get some people together for drinks to celebrate your 27th b'day.

We, too, are anxiously counting down. Although we won't have much time in HK, we're looking forward to the cruise. So far, we've booked private tours in Bangkok and I'm working on 1 in Danang. We were just in Singapore last November, and found it VERY easy to get around, so consider not booking anything there. Otherwise, we may just wing it. Of course, it is great to hear what you all are doing, as well as what tips you may have come across. We're looking forward to meeting many of you, as we've already signed up for the meet & mingle.

Hi Keith [solo Too], and [KCMO641],

Nice to see there are--like me, persons who are traveling single on this Hong Kong-Singapore Atlantis cruise--regardless of what your partnering commitment is.

You, and other persons traveling singly are most welcome to share your plans. I'm planning to stay at the Panorama by Rhombus Hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui (tel: 852-3550-0388), as is JamieB21, arriving late in the evening Sat 27.

Looking Forward,

frank fox

foxfrank@aol.com

PASSOVER SEDAR. Anybody out there Jewish & want to hold a Passover Sedar on the

2nd night of Passover 3/30? I contacted Azamara & they usually hold a sedar but told me it's up to Atlantis to set this up. I called Atlantis & was told the owner is out & they can't reach him to discuss. Want to create our own? FYI- there's a sedar going on the 29th in Kowloon & there's kosher restaurants in Mid-levels & Central Hong Kong.

I wish it was my 27th birthday. :) It's a bit more than that and will be on the 27th, which happens to be Saturday so I'm guessing a good night to see what Hong Kong's nightlife has to offer.

Does anyone know HKG and can suggest where we should go out on Saturday for some drinks and dancing?

You can e-mail us at: travel AT keandro DOT com

-Keith (seems I'm not the only Keith in this thread)

I will be in Kowloon on the 27th also staying at the Hotel Panorama by Rhombus if you are still wanting to get some people together for drinks to celebrate your 27 th b'day.

Archived