Azamara Quest - Hong Kong to Singapore - March 30th, 2010 thru April 9th, 2010

mjz

Hello all,

Matt and Tracy here. We're booked on the Azamara Quest Hong Kong to Singapore cruise in March 2010. Anyone else out there booked yet?

Congrats!

We're celebrating five years. We'll be staying at the W Hong Kong prior to the cruise and then the St. Regis Singapore post cruise. Both of us are looking forward to making some new friends.

Congrats!

We're celebrating five years. We'll be staying at the W Hong Kong prior to the cruise and then the St. Regis Singapore post cruise. Both of us are looking forward to making some new friends.

We will be staying at the Conrad both in HK and in Singapore - have to use all those Hilton points sometime :D

• 1 month later...

My partner and I will be going as well. I've been to Hong Kong before, but none of the other ports. I really loved Hong Kong the first time, and I can't wait to get back there. No hotels yet; depends on where I can get the best deal. Any reccommendations on finding hotel deals in HKG or SIN?

Oddly enough, right after this cruise I'm doing an Adventures by Disney trip in L.A.. I'm going to be totally exhausted after three weeks of travel!

be sure to check for other threads with that in the title, as some people only scan for that word on here (even though you listed the correct dates).

Had a fantastic time on this cruise in 2009. Of all the cruises I have taken, the crew on the Quest was probably the best we've ever had. The smaller ship is able to get up river to Saigon and Bangkok, eliminating the grueling bus trips from the coast to the city. This REALLY pays off in BKK, allowing for more time to enjoy the city.

We're staying with 3 nights with his brother's family in Hong Kong. I was able to book the Ritz-Carlton for 2 nights in Singapore at a good rate through my employer!

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

Vance

2008 Mexican Riviera

be sure to check for other threads with that in the title, as some people only scan for that word on here (even though you listed the correct dates).

Had a fantastic time on this cruise in 2009. Of all the cruises I have taken, the crew on the Quest was probably the best we've ever had. The smaller ship is able to get up river to Saigon and Bangkok, eliminating the grueling bus trips from the coast to the city. This REALLY pays off in BKK, allowing for more time to enjoy the city.

As I mentioned previously, check for other threads. This one is running currently: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1060853

• 2 months later...

My partner and I just returned from a Dubai to Singapore cruise, and obviously I'm already looking ahead as we continue our way around Asia. Except for Singapore, all of the ports will be new to us, and will happily return to Singapore. We found there that there are great hotels at a reasonable price---we stayed at the Marina Mandarin, and it is a great hotel at a great price. The Pan Pacific, Conrad, Fairmont, and Ritz are nearby and also reasonably priced. The Metro is cheap, convenient, and easy to use, and the taxis are cheap!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys! My partner and I have just booked the Atlantis 2010 Hong Kong - Singapore. Looking forward to new ports of call for us and making some new friends. Spending 4 nights prior to the cruise in HKG and 2 nights post-cruise in Singapore.

It's our first Atlantis cruise -- How does one book shore excursions? Can I get the Azamara reservation number to add the booking to my Captain's Club profile?

Maybe we can change the title to include "Atlantis" and "Roll Call"? Took me a bit to find the thread.

Check this out:

http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/aboutUs/pressDetails.do;jsessionid=0000pBQpJ2I4VvCLTNB1uauwkoN:12odfrvug?pagename=press_room_details&event_date=2009-12-08&event_type=press_release&sequence_code=A

I wonder if this will apply to our upcoming trip? Or not, since the Quest departs Hong Kong at 11:59 pm on March 30th....which is obviously not April.

Hi mjz: Thanks for the link to the shore excursion brochure, but I'm still wondering how does one book them? Directly through Azamara? I would like to do them online, but not sure how with only the Atlantis booking reference.

It looks like we will be the last sailing that doesn't include the new upgraded amenities like wine with dinner and complimentary bottled water. I called Azamara and they confirmed the benefits start with the first sailing after us on April 9th. Bummer! They are fully aware of how much revenue we provide for the alcohol column. :)

Hi mjz: Thanks for the link to the shore excursion brochure, but I'm still wondering how does one book them? Directly through Azamara? I would like to do them online, but not sure how with only the Atlantis booking reference.

About two weeks prior to sailing Atlantis will send the Azamera reservation number and than you will be able to book excursions - and also check in online.

I am very excited about this cruise. We also going to spend 3 days in HKG and 2 days in SIN.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Strange, I've called (twice) and have been told that the new benefits will be applicable to our cruise.

I would be stunned beyond belief if that upgraded amenities package applies to your charter. Either way, you will have a great time on this cruise. We did it last year and it was one our favorite Atlantis cruises ever. Bangkok is beyond description, and we really enjoyed Viet Nam. The sail out of HK was great too, although a bit foggy.

Hey guys dont know if you guys noticed but Atlantis also has a page on facebook. You can select what cruise you are going on and meet up with people that way too. My partner and I are looking very forward to the cruise!!

Don

• 3 weeks later...

I called Atlantis this morning inquiring on when we might receive our cruise docs and shore excursion information. Ellen informed me that this information will be sent out at the end of Feb. for both Quest cruises.

Archived