blocked port hole cabin?

Bustaty

Friends are looking at, she described as 'blocked port (portal) cabin on Golden.

Does anyone know where these are located, i.e. deck. We are thinking of this cruise, but not sure I would want that. Anyone have these cabins?

Thanks

Friends are looking at, she described as 'blocked port (portal) cabin on Golden.

Does anyone know where these are located, i.e. deck. We are thinking of this cruise, but not sure I would want that. Anyone have these cabins?

Thanks

I would guess your friends are looking at an 'obstructed view' stateroom. :confused:

Thanks

No portholes to speak of on the Golden other then the 4 aft facing outside Aloha deck cabins, and these are not blocked.

Probably talking about obstructed view cabins on the Emerald deck which some have lifeboats outside the window. The deck plan reflects approx where the lifeboat will be outside the window.

Archived