Liberty of the Seas

MAXY35

Some good friends are sailing her tomorrow. Since you are going in 2 more weeks, you are probably also doing the eastern. If you want, drop me a line on Monday the 10th and hopefully I'll have more info for you.

James

Well all you cruisers, any tips you can give us for when we go our next cruise on this big ship?! 15th August we go.

Anything that might do us a big favour by knowing now!

Have a great time. We were aboard Liberty in April and she is our new favorite ship. My review is below and includes pics. Hope it gives you a little information you may not have had before :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=981019&highlight=

We travelled with Liberty earlier this year. You'll love it.

Now then. You asked for some advice. Yes, do book your table if you intend to dine in the main restaurant. But you'll probably be advised of that as soon as you go on board.

The second thing to do, to save you hours getting lost- it's a huge liner, is take note of the colour of the carpet that leads to your stateroom. Seriously, when you get out of the lift, look at the floor. I kid you not you'll find it helpful. Each section of the ship has a different carpet colour - ours was blue.

Have fun but remember to look up at some stage.

MAXY35

Some good friends are sailing her tomorrow. Since you are going in 2 more weeks, you are probably also doing the eastern. If you want, drop me a line on Monday the 10th and hopefully I'll have more info for you.

James

Thanks for that, i will do!

We had a great time on the FlowRider!! Oh, the Helicopter Deck was the best place to be during sail away.

Enjoy!

We are sailing next April and havent done an RCCL cruise in a long time almost 5 years by the time of sailing.

How do you get to the helicopter deck?

Archived