In need of an upgrade otherwise I will have hairy legs!

Ckrobyn,

Inquiring Minds need to know, which one did you choose?????;)

What is your verdict!??

Kar

I know, I know curiosity killed the cat!

LOL!!!! I had to stick with the Venus Razor - I just love my Venus Embrace!!!!!!! I may have a new use for the plastic ice bucket....... on my balcony filled with warm sudsy water :rolleyes: LOL!!!!

Ok - one off topic (kind of) question: When you have your legs waxed for the first time, is there irritation? If I wait until right before my cruise would it diminish my tan or cause a rash or anything?

Thanks.

My legs didn't get irritated. I've only had them waxed once a couple days before my last cruise. I started to get a little stubbly after about a week and a half. It really was nice not to have to pack a razor and shaving cream (the Intuition doesn't work well for me - too many nicks and not a close enough shave). I'm planning on doing it again in April - 2 days actually, one day for waxing the legs (and maybe a massage thrown in) and one day to get my hair cut and colored. Got to be looking my best to celebrate 25 years of marriage (a month late)!!:D

My legs didn't get irritated. I've only had them waxed once a couple days before my last cruise. I started to get a little stubbly after about a week and a half. It really was nice not to have to pack a razor and shaving cream (the Intuition doesn't work well for me - too many nicks and not a close enough shave). I'm planning on doing it again in April - 2 days actually, one day for waxing the legs (and maybe a massage thrown in) and one day to get my hair cut and colored. Got to be looking my best to celebrate 25 years of marriage (a month late)!!:D

Thanks. That's very helpful. I may just try it. Have a great 25th!!!!

Archived