In need of an upgrade otherwise I will have hairy legs!

Just in case the upgrade fairy is off on vacation.

Place a towel on the bathroom floor.

Fill the sink with warm water.

Put the lid down on the toilet.

Place one foot at a time on the toilet lid.

Use a wash cloth and wet your leg.

Lather up your leg or use the Intuition Razors as I do.

Have fun. :D

Thanks to you I got my first Intuition Plus today,,,woowhoooo! I luv it. Now is this already on the Cruise Fashion and Beauty Post???If not we need to get it there!

Here are the specifics:

Freedom of the Seas

August 23rd sailing - Eastern Caribbean

Current Cabin - D2 Deck 9

Upgrade requested - Junior Suite (I don't want to be too greedy!):D:p:D:p

So cool, my wife and friends will be on the exact same cruise... same deck.... Sup ocean w/balc..... hope ur wish for an upgrade happens.... FOR BOTH OF US :)

Dear Upgrade Fairy!

I am presently in a D2 on Freedom of the Seas Sept 13th 2009 (one of your lucky days). I would not have a problem with an upgrade to any suite category at all. If its the Royal Suite I will not complain.

Now since this is the year 2009 I hope you are not offended by the word fairy! Not that there is anything wrong with being a fairy! But now a days I think we call them upgrade??????????CCer's I am sure you can come up with a more appropiate name. Anyways, I really really want an upgrade fairy(???) woman/man:eek::eek:

The Fashion Board is where I hear about the Intuition Razor when they first came out!

###

Thanks, Phoenix, I just went there and took a look. Yes it was mentioned, but not too much fan fair. Glad I got to know it!

Such small things amuse me!:D

I need to visit that board more than I do!

Thanks to you I got my first Intuition Plus today,,,woowhoooo! I luv it. Now is this already on the Cruise Fashion and Beauty Post???If not we need to get it there!

Try all the different lotion choices and blades to see which do the best for you.;)

I have no idea if they are on the fashion boards or beauty boards. At my age I stay away from there.

It is too late now.:eek:

ckrobyn,

check out the Venus Breeze, it has gel soap rather than the Intuition soap. I find I get a closer shave with it. Both are pricey but good for a quicky shave:D

Kar

Krickett, my usual razor is the Venus Embrace and I love it :) I will look at the Breeze too!

I must be the only one who doesn't like the Intuition razor (although I never tried the Intuition Plus). I got a free one when it first came out. I kept getting nicked really badly with it.

To shave my legs in the capsule this is what I do. I turn the water toward the wall and open the door. I put my leg up on the sink and shave. It works pretty well. Be sure to put a towel in the floor.

Good luck with the upgrade!

I must be the only one who doesn't like the Intuition razor (although I never tried the Intuition Plus). I got a free one when it first came out. I kept getting nicked really badly with it.

To shave my legs in the capsule this is what I do. I turn the water toward the wall and open the door. I put my leg up on the sink and shave. It works pretty well. Be sure to put a towel in the floor.

Good luck with the upgrade!

I am trying to visualize this logistically :p At this point I am willing to try just about anything to avoid hairy legs!!!!!!

I am trying to visualize this logistically :p At this point I am willing to try just about anything to avoid hairy legs!!!!!!

Stop agreeing to all the suggestions, the Upgrade Fairy is listening.

No, no, no, none of these will work, she is lost without you, hairy legs abounding:eek:, she needs an upgrade NOW!!!!

signed: Robyn's roomie for our annual Girl's cruise.:D

Dear Upgrade Fairy!

I am presently in a D2 on Freedom of the Seas Sept 13th 2009 (one of your lucky days). I would not have a problem with an upgrade to any suite category at all. If its the Royal Suite I will not complain.

Now since this is the year 2009 I hope you are not offended by the word fairy! Not that there is anything wrong with being a fairy! But now a days I think we call them upgrade??????????CCer's I am sure you can come up with a more appropiate name. Anyways, I really really want an upgrade fairy(???) woman/man:eek::eek:

lol.... Shall we call him/her the "Upgrade Great One?" I'm not opposed to sucking up if it will get me an upgrade:

Dear Upgrade Great One (and Santa Claus too just in case),

I just love to cruise and am so disappointed we haven't met yet! I've always wanted to meet you as I hear you're really wonderful and nice too. I've never had anything other than an inside cabin. I'm told, once I've been upgraded, I'll insist on spending the extra money on future cruises now that I know how great it is:o

I'm traveling on the Adventure of the Seas on Feburary 28th with 22 of my closest family and friends. Oh how I would love to invite them to my suite to worship the Upgrade Great One! (Or to rub their noses in it but of course I'd NEVER do that :p) We would be sure to leave out milk and cookies every night and hang a stocking on the door. I promise to eat all my vegetables and to never cut in line or hog a pool chair. I also promise to tip my cabin steward very well. I'll do my best to spread the word of your good deeds to all of my friends here on Cruise Critic and, if requested, would even go over to the boards of other Cruiselines and tell them how great RCCL is. Again, That's 2/28/10 AOS, cabin #9281 (I'm sure you'll be able to use this cabin for someone far less fortunate than me. ;))

Thank you Upgrade Great One, Santa, The Great Pumpkin, The Easter Bunny, The Tooth Fairy, and anyone else I may have missed. :D

Ok - one off topic (kind of) question: When you have your legs waxed for the first time, is there irritation? If I wait until right before my cruise would it diminish my tan or cause a rash or anything?

Thanks.

A very good friend of mine decided to do the waxing thing before her first cruise, and her legs were smooth for a few days, but then became stubbly so she ended up having to shave anyways!!!! :eek: I don't think legs get irritated after waxing because the skin on your legs is pretty tough.....not like other areas that may be more sensitive :rolleyes:

A very good friend of mine decided to do the waxing thing before her first cruise, and her legs were smooth for a few days, but then became stubbly so she ended up having to shave anyways!!!! :eek: I don't think legs get irritated after waxing because the skin on your legs is pretty tough.....not like other areas that may be more sensitive :rolleyes:

Thanks.

Archived