In need of an upgrade otherwise I will have hairy legs!

Just thought I would put it out there in case the upgrade fairy reads these boards :rolleyes:

I have never had the pleasure of showering and shaving in the "space capsule" shower.......can't quite figure out how I am supposed to shave my legs in there??? :eek:

Here are the specifics:

Freedom of the Seas

August 23rd sailing - Eastern Caribbean

Current Cabin - D2 Deck 9

Upgrade requested - Junior Suite (I don't want to be too greedy!):D:p:D:p

=ckrobyn;I have never had the pleasure of showering and shaving in the "space capsule" shower.......can't quite figure out how I am supposed to shave my legs in there???

Just in case the upgrade fairy is off on vacation.

Place a towel on the bathroom floor.

Fill the sink with warm water.

Put the lid down on the toilet.

Place one foot at a time on the toilet lid.

Use a wash cloth and wet your leg.

Lather up your leg or use the Intuition Razors as I do.

Have fun. :D

OK - I never heard of this magic razor.......are they in the disposable section or elsewhere? We will be in a D1 in September. Kind of hard after getting used to a JS!:p

BTW - One look at the picture and I was ROTGLMAO!!! I think I know that guy....:eek:

OK - I never heard of this magic razor.......are they in the disposable section or elsewhere? We will be in a D1 in September. Kind of hard after getting used to a JS!:p

BTW - One look at the picture and I was ROTGLMAO!!! I think I know that guy....:eek:

LOL, we are in an E2 after being used to a JS :p

Intuition Razors are in the same area and are a bit pricey. You need to purchase the unit first and it comes with two disposable razors. If you get the AZ Republic on Sunday they usually have a $4 coupon for the razors (that go into the unit) every four weeks.

Hope this helps!

###

LOL, we are in an E2 after being used to a JS :p

Intuition Razors are in the same area and are a bit pricey. You need to purchase the unit first and it comes with two disposable razors. If you get the AZ Republic on Sunday they usually have a $4 coupon for the razors (that go into the unit) every four weeks.

Hope this helps!

###

Thanks! I'll check it out.:)

You will find them in the Ladies Razor section of WalMart stores, CVS Drug stores, and just about everywhere including supermarkets.

Make sure you get the one with the movable head, (the Intuition PLUS) ;)

The picture of the razor I posted is not the plus, just the regular. The blades are plus so you can see they rotate up and down.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge it.

It can be done in those showers - I've done it!;)

I do too. I am proud to say I am a pro at shaving in them. :D

But if Robyn is not used to those stalls, I was afraid she would break her neck. :eek:

I use Alexis's trick for shaving my knees. The rest is done in the shower. Plenty of room, and I am tall and not too small. :D

I'll have to check out this razor. Is it electric? The handle looks really large.

UPDATE: Never mind about the razor being electric. After reading the following article, I don't think the razor is for me. http://www.momadvice.com/reviews/index.php/2009/05/19/drugstore-dish-schick-intuition-razors/

I too use the same razor .... works great!!!

To get back to the real subject :D (but not the posted upgrade fairy :eek:) I too would like the real upgrade fairy to visit us ....... AOS 8/23/09 .....if you're reading this a JS would be wonderful. Thank you. Jan

you could always do a spa day before your cruise and get your legs waxed - then you won't need to shave all week. A little more painful, but worth it.

Well worth it; my legs stay smooth for over 3 weeks after being waxed.

Don't complain about shaving your legs in the shower; I haven't been able to shave my legs anywhere since 2005 after major (failed) spinal surgery! :eek:

I do have them waxed though....didn't want you to think I'd left 'em hairy for 4 years! :D

Thank you all for your most wonderful replies and suggestions, and to Alexis for making sure I don't break my neck in the capsule!!! :eek: LOL!

I am quite sure that in lieu of the JS, the upgrade fairy will make sure at the very least, that I have an Intuition razor in my D2 cabin!!!!! :D:p:D:p

Archived