earliest you would book a flight home?

CRUISERSWITHKIDS

The next day!:confused:;):p

Well..just because the ship docks at 6 doesn't mean you get off at 6...or that the ship will be cleared......

The SJ airport can be a zoo....while you MAY make an earlier flight, I would not do anything before noon.....................

The next day!:confused:;):p

Well..just because the ship docks at 6 doesn't mean you get off at 6...or that the ship will be cleared......

The SJ airport can be a zoo....while you MAY make an earlier flight, I would not do anything before noon.....................

I agree with Megr.

The whole experience of getting off the ship, rushing to the airport, (in San Juan you have to have your bags scanned for agricultural products BEFORE you enter the airport), and everything else is just a royal PAIN.

Relax, take a few deep breaths, have a relaxing breakfast and cup of coffee on the Lido deck and watch everyone else days go to heck.

Then mosey off the ship and head to the airport for an early or late afternoon flight.

Archived