just starting to look for a cruise

bmacri

I'm starting to get the cruise itch again.

I'm looking at Feb or April, maybe even wait until summer '10.

At LEAST 7 days. Does anyone have any "good deal" cruises that they have seen lately?????

We're doing a B2B on the Destiny in February. When all was said and done the "10 night" Cruise really didn't cost that much more than a seven! We included hotel the night before and airfare so it was well worth the extra $ for us. Plus it's 2, 5 nights with different ports on each leg.

Theres a Feb 27 and April 10 Carnival cruise on the Liberty from Miami for $389 for an inside cabin, 7 days. Goes to Cozumel, Caymen, and Jamaica.

Thats a good deal i thought.

For Feb 7 and 28, I see a 7-day with the Splendor out of Long Beach, CA for $379-hitting 3 mexican ports.

Id say the longer you wait the more it will cost. Iv gotten some good last minute prices in April, but I had to wait until later in the year last year to book, too early for prices next spring to be on sale.

Summer to me is hot hot hot and more expensive. Lots of school aged children, so quads will be harder to get. Book early if you want more than 2 in a cabin.

My daughter, a school teacher, just booked for February. She's leaving Feb 13th out of Miami onboard the Liberty. She called the Carnival PVP (Pat) that my husband & I used for our last cruise back in March. She paid $805p/p for a balcony cabin, mid-ship, on the Verandah deck. She expected it to be much higher based on that time of year.

Karen

We booked the Freedom, 8 day, for 4-1-10. ES rate starts at $539 for a 4A. We booked an 8G. The price was right, and it only has three shore days, if that's what you like.:o

Sorry, I misquoted! That 4-10-10!;)

Archived