Guarantees

crzrr

Hi -

We just took advantage of upgrading from a 1A to a Guarantee Suite on our upcoming Journey cruise. Has anyone done this and what was your experience? I am also wondering how soon after upgrading will we find out our cabin number or do we have to wait until arrival. Thanks for any information.

Sue

If you are able to log into your reservation in the My Azamara section of the Azamara website you will be able to keep a watch to see what suite you get. Only rarely do people not find out before they board, usually it will be in their documents when they receive them - very late upgrades do differ though. You will need to make sure you have your luggage tagged for your correct room which, if you do not know the number until you arrive at the port, you will be able to get help and the correct labels from the pierside staff

Hi -

We just took advantage of upgrading from a 1A to a Guarantee Suite on our upcoming Journey cruise. Has anyone done this and what was your experience? I am also wondering how soon after upgrading will we find out our cabin number or do we have to wait until arrival. Thanks for any information.

Sue

Hi Sue !

As there are a limited amount of Suites on Azamara's ships, they are all in excellent locations, and you should be very happy. Azamara's Suites are beautiful. The only downside (and it's a small one) is that you may have to wait a while, before your cabin is assigned. Then again, you could be assigned today !

I hope this helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

Andy - got our assignment at the end of yesterday so all is well. Thanks again for the words of advice.

Hi Crzrr !

It is nice to hear that you recieved a quick assignment on your Sky Suite. I believe you will be very happy with Azamara. Have a wonderful Cruise !

Hi Sue !

As there are a limited amount of Suites on Azamara's ships, they are all in excellent locations, and you should be very happy. Azamara's Suites are beautiful. The only downside (and it's a small one) is that you may have to wait a while, before your cabin is assigned. Then again, you could be assigned today !

I hope this helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

I will respectfully disagree that all of the locations are excellent. We had SS 8044 on Journey and it was under the area of the pool deck where the heavy furniture is located, so we heard lot of LOUD thumping every day. Not enough to bother us a lot, but slightly annoying. I would avoid anything forward of there on either side of the ship - the starboard side cabins are under the Pool Grill and I've heard that they are also a bit on the noisy side.

And if you've been assigned one of those cabins, you can call Azamara to change it. We had a 2A guarantee on Quest in May and were assigned pretty far aft. We moved to right next to the aft stairs and it was a terrific location.:)

Archived