Princess captains circle (on carnival of course)

jamesboat

1st time Carnival cruiser, but have been on princess thrice. I've heard that as a member of the Princess Captains Circle, you get credit for a cruise on Carnival.

My question is, when boarding the cruise, what process should I take to ensure the credit, and will there be any perks on Carnival for having been on princess before?

Thanks

Sorry, but I think you misunderstood. You can go to the past guest party and you can get the past guest rates on Carnival (whoop de do), but you dont get credits for cruising on Carnival until you cruise on Carnival. Credits dont transfer, nor does status.

Sorry, but I think you misunderstood. You can go to the past guest party and you can get the past guest rates on Carnival (whoop de do), but you dont get credits for cruising on Carnival until you cruise on Carnival. Credits dont transfer, nor does status.

Well basically, on boarding, will we get:

"Gold Member arrow.gif Exclusive past guest offers arrow.gif Special Gold Sail & Sign card arrow.gif Invitation to special cocktail reception (5 day or longer cruise)"

I know of people on the princess board who were on princess for the first time but became platinum members immediatly because they had cruised with carnival multiple times.

Well basically, on boarding, will we get:

"Gold Member arrow.gif Exclusive past guest offers arrow.gif Special Gold Sail & Sign card arrow.gif Invitation to special cocktail reception (5 day or longer cruise)"

I know of people on the princess board who were on princess for the first time but became platinum members immediatly because they had cruised with carnival multiple times.

Nope arrow.gif nope arrow.gif nope arrow.gif nope

Carnival does not recognize past guests from any of the other cruise lines, you are a Carnival newbie period.

This trip will be number 10 for us on Carnival, so we've made platinum. And nope it doesn't include the 2 cruises we did on Princess. We got nothing extra from either line for sailing the other.

Thats strange to me. You certainly should get the credits on princess for carnival, as multiple people in the princess board reported getting the cruises noted on their online accounts.

Its a shame it doesnt work the other way for some reason.

Thats strange to me. You certainly should get the credits on princess for carnival, as multiple people in the princess board reported getting the cruises noted on their online accounts.

Its a shame it doesnt work the other way for some reason.

Iv never gotten credits on Princess for my Carnival sailings either, first Iv ever heard of it. I know I can get past guest discounts on Princess, but not the perks.

Are you sure they still do it on Princess?? Doesnt sound like something Iv ever heard. I actually have some Princess cruises too so Iv been on that board, even though not recently.

Archived