Eurodam - Bow of the ship?

CasaSmith

We will be traveling on the Eurodam at the end of September and was wondering if you can go to the bow of the ships when we leave ports and during the cruising down the St. Lawrence?

I know others you can but have never done HAL before.

Thanks,

We will be traveling on the Eurodam at the end of September and was wondering if you can go to the bow of the ships when we leave ports and during the cruising down the St. Lawrence?

I know others you can but have never done HAL before.

Thanks,

I don't know what the rule is for them opening the bow but we had access in February when we sailed into San Juan, Puerto Rico

Like Peter, on our Eastern Caribbean cruise in April they had the bow open to passengers only on the morning of our approach to San Juan. On our July Eurodam cruise in Europe I do not believe that it was ever open.

Not sure about getting out to the bow (deck 4 all the way forward) but keep in mind deck 5 on the Signature class has that HUGE viewing deck that isn't on the Vistas...

Also, there's the whole area on top of Tamarind and Silk Den which is not on the Vistas. Add to that the forward viewing decks on 6 and 7, the area above the Crow's Nest, the pool decks and the Promenade... you'll find a space to park and look out :)

We were allowed out on the bow for sailaway on the Eurodam 3 day cruise out of New York City.

We just returned from the Eurodam in the Baltic. They opened the 5th Deck bow area as we sailed into Stockholm. They also set up Bloody Mary and Mimosa Bars on the deck as we were approaching Stockholm in the morning. It was a great way to see the many islands inbound to Stockholm.

Archived