What flights from Edinburgh to Barcelona?

lizboyle

Does anyone know who NCL use for flights from Edinburgh or Glasgow to Barcelona? We travelled with Flyglobespan last year but my TA says this year they are using scheduled airlines as they had so many complaints about Globespan. We are thinking of doing the Gem in October this year. TIA

Does anyone know who NCL use for flights from Edinburgh or Glasgow to Barcelona? We travelled with Flyglobespan last year but my TA says this year they are using scheduled airlines as they had so many complaints about Globespan. We are thinking of doing the Gem in October this year. TIA

We flew with NCL from Newcastle this Feb, and they used KLM. The big drawback was that we had to change at Amersterdam, so what should have been a short haul turned into a day long journey. Next year we're using Easyjet!-jocap.

It would have to be one heck of deal for me to use their flights. We always book our own, and we always go the day before the extend our trip and visit the port city and reduce an chance of a missed flight or cruise departure.

I think you will find the vast majority here agree with that concept. Note I said majority, not EVERYONE.

i would definetly think about booking cruise only and then doing flights yourself with one of the low cost airlines. we have cruised ncl twice out of barcelona and travelled by easy jet both times. it was a considerable saving both money and time wise as ncl only books direct flight from london airports as far as i know. we flew in the day before and enjoyed an overnight stay in barcelona for less than in would have cost for the flights with ncl. good luck with your planning.

The only thing about it was the convenience of the package-we were met at the airport, had 2 nights with other cruisers and had a rep on hand, and everything was slick and sorted for us. The add-ons, and transports came to around £200 each, including to the airport home. Just a gnashing of teeth when we saw Easyjet leaving at the same time as us-for Newcastle!-when we were only getting as far as Amsterdam- then we had to stay at N/c airport as it was too late for a train to Cumbria.....-jocap.

Archived