Help with cruise giveaways

pknapper

I have found these boards very useful in planning my own cruise vacation for June 2010. I work for a company that does meetings and promotions. We are currently working on a proposal for company sending approx 400 men ages 25-45 on a cruise. Part of our proposal is a gift for each traveler, back pack or cooler type thing packed with useful cruise stuff.

Question: As a cruiser what are items you would find useful?

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Patti ;)

I have found these boards very useful in planning my own cruise vacation for June 2010. I work for a company that does meetings and promotions. We are currently working on a proposal for company sending approx 400 men ages 25-45 on a cruise. Part of our proposal is a gift for each traveler, back pack or cooler type thing packed with useful cruise stuff.

Question: As a cruiser what are items you would find useful?

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Patti ;)

Wow! If this is a free cruise for those 400 men, then that is a mighty nice gift!!!! As for your question, here is a list that I can think of:

small first aid kit, small packs of different meds (tylenol, pepto, etc.), hand wipes/antibacterial wash, lotion, koozee, water bottle, travel toothbrush, toothpaste, razor, bath soap, shampoo, disposable camera, small note pad and pen, shaving cream....that's all I can think of for now but I'm sure you'll have a huge list pretty soon!

I have a new little nylon backpack that I bought in Scotland in late June - paid 6 Pounds (about $10) for it. Of course, that's retail; I'm sure you could buy 400 for a lot less, maybe even put your company logo on them. The one I bought has a logo on it from the place where I bought it. If I ever cruise again it's going with me.

I know these have become popular over here, too, as they're lightweight, hold a lot, leave hands free and fold up to almost nothing.

The most useful thing of that type that I have ever received is one of those nylon backpacks that folds up into itself - and can be stuffed almost anywhere, and works for just about any outing and as an additional carry on if you have bought one thing too many. rlb

I agree with the nylon backpacks--they are great! Don't know the budget, but there could be all sorts of great things you could do. One year someone in my DH's class had beach towels embroidered with the school logo for a beach party they had. You could do the same with the company logo. Instead of a cooler I would do a beach bag or nylon duffel--something they could bring easily with them and take home.

What fun to plan! Hope you get to go along as the party planner!

Archived